You Have My Trust

After what Holy Mother did to that hero she then got into the truck with the rest of the generals, as the truck started to move Akimitsu contacted the soldiers to tell them that it was time to leave which they were glad to hear, the soldiers managed to hold back the cops and heroes until they all got into the trucks and started to drive away, the cops and heroes we're going to follow them but couldn't due to their own vehicles being being completely filled with bullet holes which made it unable to drive so they called in some backup too pursue them the villains that were leaving, but as soon as those cops made that call it didn't take too long for all the trucks to group up with one another and headed straight to the highway which they managed to lose all the cops that we're going to pursue them, while on the highway the other trucks filled with the soldiers were celebrating about their escape, but the truck with all the generals and Holy Mother with nothing but silent, as Akuma laid on the floor of the truck Oni sat next to him holding his right hand, the others just looked at him as he laid there on the ground, an hours later they then made it back at the tower, once inside Takeo kick open the truck doors and jumped off with Akuma on his shoulder, the others jumped up as well and headed to the nearest room, once they found one Takeo placed Akuma on a table, as Akuma was laying on the table Holy Mother ask him what blood type he was which he then responded in a small murmur that it was type O, and right away Holy Mother ask the others if they had any backpacks or knew anyone with type O blood, the others responded that they didn't have any blood packs but they quickly rushed around the tower and asked each soldier that they bumped into and asked what their blood type was, after a few minutes of searching and asking around they soon found two soldiers that were the same blood type as Akuma which they quickly then sent to Holy Mother's way, 20 minutes later Holy Mother has gotten a lot of blood from those two soldiers which she then used to give Akuma, with Akuma now getting a good amount of blood back into a system everyone must believe that he was going to be okay especially Oni, a week later everything went back to normal and Akuma was back on his feet but was told to take it easy for a while, but instead of doing that he went back to training alone in the original place he will always be in, but as he was training one day he suddenly heard footsteps coming towards him, he turned his head towards the left side to see Slash walk out of the shadows, they look at each other until Slash begins approaching him, the both were now standing face to face with their eyes locked on to one another.

~Akuma~

"What do you want."

~Slash~

"Nothing from you."

Slash reaches behind his left back pocket which alerted Akuma to put his fist up, but when Slash moved his left hand from his back pocket Akuma saw his green bandana in his hand which she then held right in front of Akuma's face.

~Slash~

"I picked up your damn bandana from the floor of that place, I'll take it."

Akuma grabbed his bandana and takes it from Slash hand, but from doing that he just looks up Slash and was not expecting him to do this.

~Akuma~

"Thank you Slash, I mean it."

~Slash~

"Yeah whatever, (sigh) and thanks for saving me back there, if you didn't then I would have lost against that damn hero, I know I shouldn't have run off like that, but I just wanted to show that I was stronger compared to you and I didn't trust you to watch my back, but for what you did made me trust you for now on."

~Akuma~

"That's pretty out of character for you to tell me something like that?"

~Slash~