I Hate Myself

As some time passed, Deku and Uraraka soon found Ikue unconscious on the ground, so they both went over to him and begin checking if he was all right, from doing so he soon began to open his eyes, which they both noticed.

~Deku~

"Ikue, Ikue what happened?"

~Ikue~

"M-Mio..."

~Uraraka~

"What about Mio, did you go somewhere?"

~Ikue~

"Th-they took her."

~Deku~

"Who took her?"

~Ikue~

"The Hall of Demons."

Hearing this, Deku and Uraraka look at one another and are shocked that Mio is in the hands of the Hall of demons.

~The Tower~

Back at the Tower Mio was locked in a small room with her hands tied behind her back and sitting on a chair, some of the generals went into the room and tried getting information out of her but she refused to talk to them, as Oni stepped out of the room where Mio was in, she walked back into the next room where the other generals were.

~Oni~

"That damn little girl won't talk."

~King~

"Well of course she won't, she's the daughter of great Heroes after all, and we can expect her to talk so easily."

~Akimitsu~

"King may have a point, but we're still going to need that information no matter what."

~Oni~

"Yeah we know that, but to get the information we're going to have to get our little birdie talking."

~Slash~

"Let me talk to her."

The others look over at Slash who is balancing the tip of his knife on his left index finger.

~Oni~

"So you want to talk to her?"

~Slash~

"Yeah I do, give me a few seconds and I'll make that little bird of your scene, haha."

As he finished his sentence, he grabbed the knife that he balanced on his finger and held it in his right hand, as the others look at him they sense bad motives within him.

~Akuma~

"No, let me go talk to her."

Everyone turns to looks over at Akuma who is in the corner of the room leaning against the wall.

~Slash~

"Why the hell should we let you do that?, You're the one that hid a secret from all of us."

~Akuma~

"I know that, but if you let me talk to her, I'm sure I can get the information we need."

Everyone is a bit hesitant at first, but Oni soon stepped up towards Akuma and looks at him.

~Oni~

"Fine, I'll let you go and talk to her, but if you can't get information out of her, then I'll send Slash in there."

Hearing that, Akuma looks over at Slash who is grinning quite menacing you.

~Akuma~

"All right I understand."