Getting Stronger

Since that day the Hall of Demons were set up they stayed low through the entire summer, and throughout that summer Akuma was in a coma ever since they returned to the tower that night, when summer ended Akuma woke up in his bed with a few bandages on him and hooked up to an IV, from waking up the others came into his room with Holy Mother, seeing him now awake they wanted to ask him some questions of what happened that night but Holy Mother didn't let them since he is just awoken, Holy Mother explained to Akuma about his injuries and also mentions that he should be resting for a bit more until all his strength comes back to him, Akuma didn't say a single word instead he just nodded his head to show that he understood, after that Holy Mother and the others Left his room so he can continue resting, but from being alone he then sat up on his bed and stared at his palms where he then begin seeing flashes of red, from seeing so much red and then shut his eyes tightly, after 5 minutes past he opened them again and saw that the flashes of red stopped, he then laid back onto his bed and fell asleep, when the next day came Akuma left his bed and grabbed his school jacket that was laying on top of a counter, he then made his way to the area where he always trains and begin training once again, as hours passed Akuma kept training his heart out until the sun went down, he sat on the cold concrete as he was panting heavily and was sweating a lot, but from sitting there he suddenly hurt footsteps, Akuma raised his head up to see Oni walking out of the darkness and into the light, she approached him and stood over him well also looking down at him.

~Oni~

"You should be resting."

~Akuma~

"(Panting) I've rested enough, I need to get back to my training."

Oni looks at Akuma and sees that he has been trained for quite a long time now.

~Oni~

"(Sigh) fine, so be it."

Oni kneels down and takes a seat on the cold concrete right in front of Akuma.

~Akuma~

"What are you doing?"

~Oni~

"I'm sitting down of course."

~Akuma~

"Why here?"

~Oni~

"Because I want to keep you company, like it or not I'm going to sit here with you until you want to go back to your room."

~Akuma~

"Fine, do whatever you want."

~Oni~

"I will."

As they were sitting quietly Oni couldn't help but to look at Akuma's bandage chest which sort of made her feel bad for not making it in time, but as Oni looked back at him face she just had to ask him the question she's been holding in.

~Oni~

"Akuma, what happened at night?"

Akuma looked at Oni and knew what night she meant, and he was nowhere near upset about talking about it, but there was a problem that only he had about that night.

~Akuma~

"To be completely honest with you Oni, I don't even know."

~Oni~

"What?, So you don't remember a thing from that night?"

~Akuma~

"Oh I remember everything that night, the plan you made the heroes showing up, but the two things that I remember from that night was when I bit into Uravity's arm and when I was blasted out of the window by Dynamite, but between the two it's nothing but a blur."