Sorry To Burst Your Bubble

A couple minutes have passed since Takeo got off the elevator to plant his bombs, Akuma and Oni where the last two in the elevator, as they were heading up Oni couldn't take her eyes off of Akuma due to how calm he is right now throughout this whole thing, all he did was lean against the corner of the elevator and looked down at his feet.

~Oni~

"Hey Akuma."

~Akuma~

"Yeah."

~Oni~

"How are you so calm right now?"

~Akuma~

"Well because I'm thinking about something else right to keep my mind off what's happening."

~Oni~

"Hmm is that so, then can you tell me what you're thinking about right now?"

~Akuma~

"All right, I'm thinking about my apartment right now."

~Oni~

"What your apartment?"

~Akuma~

"Yeah, I was just thinking if the landlord took my stuff out since I haven't paid him rent yet."

~Oni~

"Oh I see, how about you tell me a bit about your apartment."

~Akuma~

"Well it was pretty spacious but I didn't have any furniture, the only thing I had in there was a small closet where I had a little bit of my clothes and the other thing I had was a futon that was always in the corner of the room, it was nothing too special."

~Oni~

"Was there anything you liked about your apartment?"

~Akuma~

"The view from the balcony, I was on the 5th floor and I had a pretty nice view, every morning when I got up I would just get whatever is in my fridge and have my breakfast out there."

~Oni~

"Sounds nice."

~Akuma~

"It was."

~Oni~

"Do you ever miss it?"

~Akuma~

"Sometimes, but I've really gotten used to the view from the Tower, it's really something else."

~Oni~

"It really is."

~Akuma~

"Okay I told you about my apartment, how about you tell me about the place you used to live before all this."

Right before Oni could even answer Akuma question the elevator stopped on the floor that Oni was getting off at.

~Oni~

"Well here's my floor."

~Akuma~

"Yeah I guess it is."

As Oni stepped out of the elevator she looked back at Akuma and smiled.

~Oni~

"When I have time I'll tell you."

~Akuma~

"Okay."

The elevator doors then shut and proceeded to head upwards with Akuma inside, after that Oni took a deep breath and held her katana right in front of her, she looked at the blade of a katana and saw the reflection of her eyes.