Fall

The fighting continued between the heroes and villains, on the west side of the city Oni and her group were fighting again large amounts of Heroes but where were holding their own against them, Oni easily slashed through many of the heroes that tried stopping her, but all ended up dead from just one strike of her katana, but as she was slashing through the heroes, her Templar, Kamin what's keeping up with her by killing the same amount of hero she was, he used his quirk to make his long sleeves turn into multiple strips which extended out and wrapped around many Heroes necks which he then snapped all at the same time, but that wasn't the only way he got rid of the heroes, he even grabbed some at on their ankles and started flinging them at other Heroes and even slamming them to the ground until they couldn't move anymore, between the both of them and the group of villains, Oni and Kamin were the most fierce against against the heroes.

~Kamin~

"All of these heroes are complete idiots to think they could defeat us, they should just give up and run away."

~Oni~

"You might be right about that Kamin, but you're very wrong as well."

~Kamin~

"Could you explain to me on how I am wrong?"

~Oni~

"Certainly, the heroes are idiots they think they can defeat us all but they are also brave and fearless, so I don't think many of them will be running away."

~Kamin~

"I see, even shall we end these Heroes here and now."

~Oni~

"Yeah."

Oni and Kamin continued fighting together against the heroes, but while doing so, Oni heard a loud zooming sound coming straight towards her, she looked up ahead and saw the crowd of villains and heroes moving aside, showing that something was coming, so Oni gripped onto the handle for katana with both hands and began facing the blade to the right side of her hip, once she did that, she closed her eyes and closed off all the loud noises around her and focused only on the zooming sound instead, she took a deep breath held it in, until that zooming sound first it through the crowd and who's now right in front of him, she quickly opens her eyes and see that it's the hero Uravity on her hoverbike heading right towards Oni, but as she was heading towards her, Oni stands her ground and looks right at Uravity as she gets closer and closer until, sends out her katana in a side slash where then collides with the hover wheel of Uravity bike, as soon as the blade of her katana touch the wheel, it then sliced right through, which made Uravity's bike lose control and monster up into the air, but as soon as Uravity was high up into the air she used her quirk to flow above the crowd of heroes and villains, but as she was floating in the air, Oni turned around and looked right up at her, which she then begin smiling.

~Oni~

"Hey Kamin."

~Kamin~

"Yes Oni?"

~Oni~

"I have to take care of some unfinished business, so make sure you wrap things up around here."

~Kamin~

"As you wish Oni."

And without a second thought she teleported up to a rooftop where she has a clear visual of Uravity.

~Oni~

"Hey Uravity!"

From hearing her name being called out, she looks torture left and sees Oni standing near a ledge on a rooftop.

~Oni~

"If you want to end this thing between me and you!?, Then follow me!"

Oni goes ahead and teleport on top of a another rooftop which Uravity sees, and begins following her, after following Oni throughout many buildings, they soon reached an empty street which hasn't been touched at all, Oni and Uravity go on to the ground of the street and begin looking at one another.