Five Fingers

Once the next day came The Plague and the generals prepared themselves for tonight's big mission, each member of The Plague were armed with weapons and equipment that they were all used to, but the main thing they had were their plague masks which they weared with pride, as Akuma was leaning against a pillar that was where the front entrance was he saw all the members of The Plague getting ready, from seeing this he couldn't help but to remember the villains back at the tower getting ready for the attack on that Nighteyes Tower, but as he was reminiscing Aki walked up to next to him without him noticing, she places her hand on his right shoulder which stops him from reminiscing and turns his head towards her.

~Aki~

"Hey you okay?"

~Akuma~

"Yeah I'm fine, how about you."

~Aki~

"Same here, you know I never seen my my group is eager to fight, it's actually really amazing."

~Akuma~

"Yeah it is, but it's sometimes worrying."

~Aki~

"Why do you say that?"

~Akuma~

"Well because these people can lose their lives in a fight like this."

~Aki~

"You're right about that, but I know that if anyone dies then they'll die fighting, which is Honorable."

~Akuma~

"You make good point on saying that."

~Aki~

"Thanks, my dad told me that."

~Akuma~

"Hmm, how's he doing?"

~Aki~

"He's all right."

~Akuma~

"Will it be okay for you and your brother just to leave him here by himself?"

~Aki~

"Yeah it's okay, he went to bed a bit early today so he won't be waking up until the next morning."

~Akuma~

"Well that's good to hear."

As Aki look at him she noticed some sadness in his eyes after talking about her dad.

~Aki~

"Umm Akuma, if you don't mind could you tell me a little about your parents?"

~Akuma~

"There's nothing really to say since I don't know a single thing about them."

~Aki~

"You don't, why not?"

~Akuma~

"Because I was raised in a orphanage, which I didn't bother on getting adopted, since there was a dream I wanted to come true, but it didn't come true because it was nothing but a dream."

~Aki~

"Oh, I'm sorry for making you bring that up."

~Akuma~

"It's fine Aki, you don't have to apologize."

From hearing those words Aki know that he had a kind heart as well since he didn't take no offense on talking about his past with her.

~Aki~

"O-okay then."

She looks away from him as her cheeks slightly blushes, Akuma doesn't see this since he turned his gaze back at The Plague members getting ready, I should go and stuff I didn't she smiles in her heart began to pound like last time, but all that suddenly stops when when they both hear familiar voice behind them.