The Newest General

A week and a half has already passed and Akuma has learned a lot about the Hall of Demons, he found out that they are trafficking  weapons and drugs throughout the cities to get enough money so they can run the organization, the one that was running this operation was the leaders/first general oni, all the villains and generals that she is recruited respect her deeply, but Akuma kept a close eye on her to see what her game is, but she wasn't the only person Akuma notice, Slash is the second general in the Hall of Demons, there's not much that Akuma knows about Slash but if he had to guess then it might be that Slash doesn't trust him at all, the third general was King, he is quite mysterious but Akuma got to talk to him a bit, out of all the generals he was the oldest by being 23, he usually doesn't get involved with the other villains but when he needs to he threatens them with a custom revolver he carries at all times, he's very perceptive as well which mean nothing can't get past him at all, he also weared an all white outfit with a bit of black on it, but the main thing about his outfit was his neon mask that had purple eye on it, the third general is Akimitsu, he is quite a lively person, he was quick to accept Akuma into their ranks right away, he weared a long coat and always had his short dreadlocks covering his eyes, but the main thing that Akuma noticed about him is when he walks around you can hear something rattling inside of his jacket and time to time a bullet will fall out from his jacket, and finally the fifth general was Akuma, he didn't talk much to the villains or the other generals that much, instead to pass the time he trained his by fighting against the other villains that that had problem with him being around, they fought in a wide open area in the building where some sunlight can be shine above them, the villains he fought against where a bit tougher than the people then he went against in the underground arena, but he's still managed to claim victory in the end, but the more he fought against the villains more came to test him, but they always ended up that's the last opponent that faced against him, the other generals took notice of this and began spectating his fights, King and Akimitsu made some bets with the other villains I spectated as well to make a little bit of cash and to get a little bit of goods from them as, but throughout everyone that spectated Oni was the only one smiling at him as he fought against his opponents, but Slash notice that and then like it one bit, so without hesitation he jumps off the second floor that he was spectating with the others and lands in front of Akuma, the both of them looked at each other with serious looks in their eyes.

~Akimitsu~

"Yo what the hell, does Slash really want to fight our new guy?"

~King~

"It seems so, but I wonder who will win between the both of them, down there is the second general that is given the nickname the unkillable berserker, and the other one is a new general that is quirkless but can manage to beat to beat those with a quirk."

~Akimitsu~

"Those two could make an interesting fight, how about we make a bet King?"

~King~

"I'm all ears."

~Akimitsu~

"Whoever wins that fight will be paid ¥500,000 yen, what do you say?"

~King~

"Sounds interesting I've been meaning to get a second custom revolver."

~Akimitsu~

"Good then I'm betting on Slash, the new guy is good enough but Slash has been through worst than any of us and is still alive."

~King~

"Fine then out be betting on our newest recruit Akuma, he might be quirkless but he might be the one to put down the unkillable berserker with his own two hands."