Let's Have A Chat

After Akuma regain consciousness he was told by Aki to remain resting until all of his wounds and injuries will fully heal, Oni helped in that by staying in the room at all times to keep an eye on Akuma, but after just 3 days after you woke up he was already tired of laying around, so early in the morning while Oni was still sleeping Akuma slowly begin getting up from the futon, once getting up he looks for his shirt or jacket but doesn't find them, instead he only finds his pants and his shoes which he then proceeds to put on and quietly makes his way to the door where he then slides it open and steps out of the room, he glances back at Oni who is still sleeping and proceeds to slide the door closed, Akuma begin walking through the corridor very slowly, but as he was walking he suddenly fell to his knees after a stroke of pain hidden, he closes his eyes and takes him deep breaths as the pain began going away, once it did he eventually got back to his feet and continued walking through the corridors while leaning against the wall, after just a few minutes of walking he eventually made it to the dojo what he plan to go from the start, as Akuma got inside he began training with his fist, but just after a couple punches he began losing his breath and panted heavily but that wasn't going to stop him from his training, Akuma continued on even though it hurt to move any inch of his body due to the injuries not being healed yet, each punch he through begin getting faster and faster until he was completely out of breath and fell to his hand and knees, Akuma got on to the floor and laid on his back to continue catching his breath as he had his eyes closed as well, but ad he just laid there he suddenly felt some cold droplets hitting his face, he opened his eyes and Caesar soda can being held up in front of his face, his eyes turn to the right and see Kenji who is the one holding that soda.

~Kenji~

"Thirsty?"

~Akuma~

"Yeah."

Akuma sits up and takes the soda can that Kenji hands to him which he then opens, Kenji sit across from him and has a soda can of his own which he then open and begin drinking as well, after having something nice and cool to drink to drink Akuma let out a sigh of relief.

~Akuma~

"Thanks for the soda."

~Kenji~

"No problem, it looked like you needed it."

~Akuma~

"Well I did, I really appreciate it."

Kenji and Akuma sat there in silence across from one another while taking some sips from their sodas, but as they were sitting there Kenji couldn't help but to look at those injuries that Akuma has.

~Kenji~

"What the hell happened to you out there?"

~Akuma~

"What do you mean?"

~Kenji~

"Oh you know exactly what I mean, when we left the hideout you were completely fine but when you came back you were completely beaten to hell, so I think I should know what the hell happened."

~Akuma~

"You really want to know that badly huh?"

~Kenji~

"Yeah I do, and I'm not going anywhere until I hear what happened."

~Akuma~

"(Sigh) fine I'll tell you since you're so damn persistent."

Akuma began explaining everything that happened between him and the five fingers, he described that each of them were very strong and could have killed him at any moment, he even mentioned that the five fingers were going to take him away and question him for information they we're going to pass along to Habiki Ito, Akuma even said they're going to kill him after they got with they needed from him, but before they can do any of that Akuma told Kenji how he killed each and every five finger member with no remorse for their lives since they weren't true heroes in his eyes.