Akuma's Special Mission

After a couple days past since the Hall of Demons took the weapons from the docks, Akuma was on the roof top of the tower looking over the city, but as he was up there he began thinking about Hawks reaction towards him when he was about to finish him off and also curious on why Hawks said that they've ever met before, but as he was trying to figure all this out on his own he heard the door to the rooftop open, he turned his head and saw Oni stepping on to the rooftop.

~Oni~

"Finally found you, I've been looking everywhere in the tower for you."

~Akuma~

"What do you want?"

~Oni~

"I just wanted to have a chat with you."

~Akuma~

"Well now's your chance."

~Oni~

"Good."

Oni then went over to the railing where Akuma was at, the both of them looked over at the lit City and began admiring the view from the top of the tower.

~Oni~

"It's pretty isn't it?"

~Akuma~

"Yeah you can say that."

Oni looked over at Akuma and noticed that he still had the same expression on his face which kind of look like a bit of anger especially in his eyes.

~Oni~

"Hey, is there like something wrong with you?"

~Akuma~

"What?, The hell do you mean that something's wrong with me?"

~Oni~

"Well the reason I say that is because when I look at your face you always have the same expression, I can't matter something especially when I look into your eyes, are you not comfortable here."

~Akuma~

"No it's not that, people that were curious about me always ask me that question on why I looked angry, and I answer their question I tell them that I'm not angry, back then I used to look different but once I got a new look everyone began getting scared of me because they thought that I was some sort of delinquent, but I wasn't instead I was that quiet kid I always send the back of the classroom, really talked, and sometimes left while class was in session, I would even ditch school sometimes but mostly I wouldn't even go to school at all."

~Oni~

"Oh I see, so you pretty much had the expression all your life and live the normal life as well, but I don't think it'll kill you to see you smile here and there."

~Akuma~

"Yep I've been told that as well."

~Oni~

"Well I'll be waiting for that smile you can bet on it."

~Akuma~

"Well let's just hope that you have a lot of patience."

Oni giggled at Akuma's response towards her, she puts her right hand on the railing next to Akuma's left hand.

~Oni~

"Hey Akuma."

~Akuma~

"Yeah."

~Oni~

"How'd you know that we're facing Hawks at the docks?"

~Akuma~

"Well it was because of his feathers."