It's You

Just a few minutes after the number one hero Deku arrived the fight soon began between him and the other generals, but they were quickly defeated and were on their knees as Deku stood tall without a single injury on him, as Oni was on her knees barely holding herself up using her katana she left them the others and saw that they were in the same state as she was, but amongst them Oni noticed Slash picking himself up and managing standing on his own two feet while his entire body was shaking.

~Slash~

"3 years... 3 years I've been waiting for this chance, and now it's here."

All of Slash's injuries began healing themselves as he raised his left arm up and pointed his knife right at Deku.

~Slash~

"I WON'T LOSE TO YOU AGAIN!"

Slash then rust straight towards him, as soon as he got close he began trying to stab him but Deku dodged each attack until he found a clear opening and punched Slash right in his chest which launched them up into the air and to fly all the way to a light post which he hits and falls on top of the car.

~Oni~

"Slash!"

From seeing that the others began picking themselves up to fight against Deku once more like Slash did, Akimitsu grabbed his assault rifle that was on the ground and aimed it straight up Deku.

~Akimitsu~

"Take this you fucking bastard!"

Akimitsu pulled the trigger of his assault and fired his remaining bullets, but Deku see this coming and quickly evade each bullet, but from firing all of his remaining bullets Akimitsu quickly right now so we started reloading as fast as he could, but as soon as he changed the magazine and aimed right back at Deku, he was already right in front of him, Akimitsu attempted to pull the trigger but Deku grabbed the barrel of of his gun with his right hand and pointed up into the air, then pull back his left arm and punched Akimitsu so hard that he flew back and hit a hood of a car.

~King~

"Die hero!"

As king pulled his trigger to his revolver the bullet soon flew straight towards the back of Deku's head, but right when the bullet was getting close Deku suddenly vanished in a blink of an eye, King had no clue where he went until left side of his head was then grabbed by Deku who appeared out of nowhere and slammed the right side of King's head against a van which which cracked the right side of his mask and into the van, after doing that Deku let's go with his head and let them fall to the ground, but as soon as king hit the ground Takeo appeared behind Deku and tried to punch the side of his head with his left fist but Deku quickly Dodges it by ducking down, he then hit Takeo in his stomach using his right elbow which pushed him back enough for Deku to get some distance from him, after that Takeo placed his right arm on his stomach which felt like he was blown back by a shotgun, he looks over at Deku and see some standing and turning around to face Takeo.

~Takeo~

"You will pay."

Takeo then activated his quirk which then started to cover his entire hands in stone goblets which he then see you then rushed at Deku and begin throwing his punches, Deku again Dodge them like how he dodged the others attacks, but as Takeo send a punch straight towards his face with his left hand Deku just stopped it with his own left hand which shocked Takeo, but in his shock Deku uppercutted him which made him fly up into the air and hit the ground hard which made an imprint of his body, with those four down Oni was the last one, so she stood in the middle of the streets and she pointed her son straight up Deku who turned around to face her.