Invitation

As it was just only a few more days until Oni's soldiers arrive the generals continued on doing their own things alongside their Templars, Akuma in other hand usually was by himself either training in his room or wandering the halls where on some days he can hear the piano in the distance, the sound of the piano was quite calming to him and it was very relaxing, sometimes he would just sit against the wall and just listen to the piano being played, but on today's walk he didn't hear it at all, instead he heard his own footsteps echoing through the halls, while walking he suddenly heard another pair of footsteps but this time right in front of him, he stops walking and looks over towards his direction and sees Maria walk from a corner, she glances over to him and proceeds to head towards his direction until she stopped only a few meters away from him, the two look at one another and Akuma could tell that she is not happy at all while looking at him.

~Maria~

"Follow me."

~Akuma~

"Why?"

~Maria~

"Either follow me or not, the choice is yours."

Maria turns her back to him and proceeds to walk away, Akuma eventually follows her from behind and refrain from saying anything to her since he knows that she wouldn't tell him a thing due to knowing that she doesn't like him too much, after just a short minute of walking the two eventually made it in front of a door.

~Maria~

"You may go on in."

~Akuma~

"What's inside?"

~Maria~

"Go on inside and find out yourself."

He glances at her and doesn't really like her attitude, but he just scrapes it off like it was nothing and proceeds to open the door, he then walks into room and sees that the room he's just walked into was the Tsuki's room and he could see that he's sitting in a chair with a prepared dish that hasn't been touched resting on a table, and across from him was a another dish and an empty chair, Akuma looks back at Maria but she doesn't say anything and just look at him with the same look she gives him every time she sees him.

~Tsuki~

"Have you came?"

~Akuma~

"Yeah."

Tsuki grins from hearing that and stands up to proceed to walk over towards Akuma, as he was walking towards Akuma he could see that Tsuki is using the cane with the owl on it, as they stood face to face Tsuki extended his left hand out for a handshake that Akuma grabbed and proceeded shake it.

~Tsuki~

"It's good to know that you have responded to my invitation."

~Akuma~

"Invitation?"

~Tsuki~

"Yes, didn't my granddaughter tell you about it?"

~Akuma~

"No she didn't."

~Tsuki~

"I see, then let me explain why I had you come here, I was hoping to have another discussion with you and what better way to do it over lunch, so would you join me?"

~Akuma~

"Sure I wouldn't mind."

~Tsuki~

"Thank you."

Akuma and Tsuki then headed over to the table, while doing so Maria shuts the door and stands outside, as they were both seated they then they then pursue this to start eating the food that was that was right in front of him, from taking a bite from the food Akuma could admit that it well made.