A King Falls

As Ikue, Yamato, and Fumiaki were now the only remaining Heroes in their group, they soon found another stairway which they began heading up, but on their way up they started to feel the ground shake but dismissed and continued up until they reached a hallway where they begin making their way through.

~Yamato~

"Hey Ikue, do you know what that shaking was?"

~Ikue~

"No I don't, but whatever it is, it doesn't concern us we need to keep on going until we find my sister."

~Fumiaki~

"He's right we need to focus ahead and not what's behind us, so let's keep on going."

After a few minutes running through the hallway, they soon entered a wide open ruin, the three of them begin making the way through the room until they were standing in the center, but suddenly they hear footsteps approaching them, they look towards the direction of were the footsteps is coming from and see King walk out of the darkness and into the light where the three could see him clearly.

~King~

"I see that the three of you have made it this far, which means you either got past Akimitsu or judging from that explosion I hear, Akimitsu is..."

Thinking of the worst he crunches his fists tightly out of anger, but he soon calms himself down and regains his composure.

~King~

"Well no matter, this is how far you go children."

King slides his hands inside of his coat and pulls up his revolvers which he grips on tightly.

~King~

"Listen here children, I will not spare your lives, so I'll give you two options, one leave while you still can or two stay here and die by my hands, choose wisely now."

Instead of responding back with words, they responded back by standing in their fighting stance and looking straight at King.

~King~

"I see that you have decided, so be it."

King then raises both of his revolvers up, and shoots out two bullets from each revolver, the bullet he shot out then began heading straight towards their direction, but as they were getting closer, Yamato quickly took action and mad an ice wall in front of them, but by King using his quirk on the bullets he then made them go up the wall and over it, the three of them quickly take notices, so Fumiaki's right hand gets angle with flame and quickly makes a fist which she then which event sends upwards towards the bullets, from launching his fire from his fist, the bullets last momentum and burnt up in the flames as well, after that Yamato's ice wall comes down and reveals to King that they are unharmed, but as they looked at him they saw him pointing, at first they thought he was pointing at them, but when Ikue turned around he saw a large number of bullets heading towards them from behind.

~Ikue~

"Guy behind us!"

From hearing him say that they look over their shoulders and see the bullets as well which are getting closer to them, so Yamato and Fumiaki attempt to stop the bullets with another ice wall and a fire fist, but King knew if they attempted anything they will be too late.

~King's mind~

"It seems like this game has already ended before it has begun, so checkma-"

Suddenly King notices a blue light from the hallway that Ikue, Yamato, and Fumiaki came from getting closer and closer an incredible speed, from seeing that blue light you can already tell who is coming his way.