Thank You And Goodbye

As the Tower begin shaking even more than before, Kaori finally begin waking up from being unconscious, she gets up and has no clue what's going on, so she decided walk over to the door of the rooftop to head back down and to find Akuma to find out what's going on, but as she was doing that Akuma and Mio were running down the stairs to the next floor below, but as they were heading down the stairs together Mio couldn't help but to think of Akuma's quirk which had similarities to her dad's, she want to ask him about it but new that this wasn't the time I place to do some, so she held off from asking him and focused her attention of escaping the Tower with Akuma, as they soon reached the floor below Akuma suddenly stopped which Mio does as well, as she was behind him, she begin wondering why he stopped, so she looks past him and sees Oni who's looking right at Akuma.

~Akuma~

"Oni."

As Oni looks at Akuma she notices that he's a bit roughed up and is bleeding from his left hand, but that wasn't all, she noticed that Slash wasn't with him instead it was Mio who was standing right behind him.

~Oni~

"Akuma what's going on here?, Where's Slash?"

Akuma was a bit hesitant of telling her what has happened and what he is doing, but he gives in and tells her the truth.

~Akuma~

"I'm getting Mio out of here, and Slash... Slash is dead."

Hearing this Oni's eyes widen out of shock from what he just said.

~Oni~

"N-no, that can be, Slash can't be killed."

~Akuma~

"I thought he couldn't be killed either, but that changed when I killed him."

Hearing that Akuma was the one to kill Slash, Oni's shock grew even more, so she loves her head and clenches both of her fists.

~Oni~

"Akuma, why did you kill Slash?"

~Akuma~

"He was going to hurt Mio, so I stopped him but from doing so he aimed to kill me, so I had no other choice but to kill him, and believe me when I say that was the last thing I wanted to do."

~Oni~

"I believe you Akuma, but killing Slash, that's unforgivable, he was one of us, he was are friend, a part of our family."

~Akuma~

"I know that and I'm sorry for what I did to him, so please step aside and let us pass."

Instead of moving aside, Oni grabs the handle of her katana with her right hand, which alerts Akuma to reach his right hand behind him and grab the handle of his knife.

~Oni~

"I'm sorry Akuma, I can't do that."

~Akuma~

"Oni, don't do this, you're the last person I want to fight."

~Oni~

"Same here to you Akuma, but I can't let Slash's death slide."

Oni goes ahead and proceed to take her katana out of her hilt and point it straight up Akuma, who she didn't raise her head and looks at him with the menacing eyes.

~Oni~

"Sorry."

Oni then teleported away, from her doing so Akuma kept his right hand on the handle of his knife, and make sure that Mio was behind him, as Akuma began looking around the room to see where Oni has gone, she's only appears right in front of him about to slash right at his neck, but he quickly reacts and pulls out his knife and blocks her attack with the blade of his knife, from blocking her attack, Oni then teleports away and appears once more a few meters away from Akuma.