Akuma's Nightmare

After hearing what Oni told Akuma on the rooftop he began gathering the villains that want to follow him into the usual area where he trains, the test he gave the villains were similar to the rules him and Takeo agreed on during their personal match, once those rules were set to motion the villains ran straight towards Akuma to lay a single hit on him, but due to the villains always relying on their quirks to fight they had no chance against Akuma due to the rule of not using a quirk during the match with him, one by one Akuma ended up beating them very quickly with no hesitation, three of them even tried to attack him all at once but didn't even land a single hit on him, this carried out for two days and none of the villains has struck a single hit on him, they tried their hardest just to get one single hit on him but ended up beating to the ground when Akuma fought back against them, he didn't show any mercy while fighting back against them, instead he kept beating them until they couldn't fight anymore, after that he would just stand in the middle Of the arena and wait for his next opponent.

~Akuma~

"Who's next?"

Instead of seeing another villain approaching he started to hear them whispering to each other, for not seeing a new opponent approaching he goes over to his jacket and picks it up from the ground.

~Akuma~

"We're done for today, come back tomorrow if you want to try again!"

Akuma steps out of of the arena, as he stepped out of the door that led into the arena he saw that Takeo was leaning against the wall next to the door.

~Takeo~

"So no more fighting today?"

~Akuma~

"Yeah no more fighting for today."

~Takeo~

"Why don't you just let them use there quirks against you, I'm pretty sure that they'll manage to lay one single blow on you."

~Akuma~

"If they keep relying on there quirks then I don't want them, I need people that will fight to the end even without the usage of their quirk."

~Takeo~

"Hmm that does sound like a like a great soldier to have, but in a world where quirks are everywhere I don't think that you'll find such a person here."

~Akuma~

"Maybe not but I'm not going to give up looking for that person, if I find that person that is able to hit me once without their quirk then they will join me."

~Takeo~

"Tell me Akuma, do you have something against people with quirks."

~Akuma~

"No not at all, I just made a promise to myself long ago that I would never be beaten by quirk."

~Takeo~

"I see."

Akuma then proceeded to walk away from Takeo, after walking the hall for quite a bit he made it to his room which he goes inside and sits on his bed, as Akuma sat there he began thinking about the the things that he was told over the years of being quirkless.

~Voices in head~

"Wow you don't have a quirk that's pretty lame., Hahaha you're quirkless., Maybe your parents abandoned you because they knew that you'll be quirkless."

From hearing those voices he began trashing his room and punching the cement wall until his knuckles begin bleeding, after all of that he took off his school jacket and put on a hoodie, he then left his room and proceeded to walk through the tower until he stepped out of the front entrance, he looked around and didn't see a single person on the streets where the Tower was, as Akuma walked a couple blocks away from the tower he soon made to parts of the city that will filled with people, he kept his head down while walking around so no one will see his face, while walking Akuma's legs began to get tired, he walked for so long that he was completely far from the tower and right in front of a park which was covered with trees that has lots of shading, he goes in and sits down on a bench to rest his legs for a bit but while he was sitting there his eyes begin to get heavy, ending just one minute he complete me fell asleep while sitting down on the bench, while he was sleeping he began dreaming about being a kid again, he was standing right in front of crowd of people that were blocking his view, he manages to squeeze through the people and get in front of them where he saw a parade of heroes, his eyes lit up while watching them he couldn't even help himself but to yell out to them, but with a big surprise he saw the number one hero Deku standing on top of the float waving at the people around him, as Akuma laid his eyes on Deku all he could do is just smile at him, suddenly Deku spoke into a microphone and said the words that Akuma will never forget.