What You Need To Know

Hours later after Akuma won his fight against Kenji him and the other Generals were gathered up by Aki who brought them to a dim-leaded room were they all gathered around a table that was there.

~Oni~

"So shall we get started on our plans?"

~Aki~

"Not yet, we're waiting for one more person."

As soon as she said that the door to the room then opens which grabs everyone's attention, they see Kenji who is standing at the doorway and is patched up from the fight, he walks over to the table and doesn't say a single word, once he got close to the table he glanced over at Akuma who glanced back at him as well, he looked away from me and went over to his sister to stand right next to her.

~Aki~

"Okay now we can talk about plans."

~Oni~

"All right first things first we need a map of the entire city."

~Aki~

"Got that covered."

Aki reaches under the table and pulled out a cylinder case would she then opens and pulled out a map from, she lead the map flat on the table which everyone looked at.

~Oni~

"Okay so what are we working here with?"

~Aki~

"Well on the North, East, and South of the city are numbers of hero agencies and right in the middle of the city is were Habiki's place of business is."

~Oni~

"I see, can you tell me what The Plague has done to fight against him."

~Aki~

"Of course, as you can see the hero agencies that are around the city are owned by Habiki's company, so in our attacks we have been sending some of our Plague members to scope each and every one of those buildings for any way we can get in and plant bombs to destroy it."

~Kenji~

"We managed to blow up two from the North side and another from the East side, there could have been a third blown up on the North but something went wrong with the explosive."

~Aki~

"Yeah something did go wrong with that explosive, after the ones that were detonated went off that was the only one that didn't."

~Oni~

"Can we see the bombs you used?"

~Aki~

"Sure thing, Kenji bring some of the bombs."

~Kenji~

"Why can't you do it?"

~Aki~

"Because I'm telling you to do it now go and get them."

~Kenji~

"(Sigh) fin."

Kenji proceeds to walk away from the table and leave the room, after a short minute he returned with the bag but he placed on top of the table.

~Kenji~

"Here are the bombs."

~Oni~

"Thank you Kenji."

~Kenji~

"Whatever."

~Oni~

"Well now that we have the bombs here I'll let Akimitsu handle them."