My Fellow Templars

Kaori went through intense training with Akuma throughout these two days, which was very tough for her to handle at first, but she begin to notice improvement in her skills, especially in hand-to-hand combat when she sparred with Akuma, after training was finished for the day, Akuma will tell her how she can improve a bit more in her skills, which she understood greatly, but after that she was in head back to her room which is a bit smaller than her dorm room, but was very cozy, she will then take a shower to wash off all the sweat and grime she worked up today, once she finished she changed into a new pair of clothes and sat on her bed, where she then looked up at the ceiling and began contemplating about everything that has happened to her ever since she left UA and became a Templar for the Hall of Demons, but suddenly she stops contemplating after she heard a knock on her door, so she walks over towards her door and opened it, once doing so she's face to face with Holy Mother.

~Holy Mother~

"Hello there child."

~Kaori~

"H-hi."

Kaori was so nervous meeting her, even though she was a Templar as well, Kaori just couldn't help being intimidated by her, especially by that gas now she wore over her face.

~Holy Mother~

"We haven't been formally introduced, I am Holy Mother, but you can just call me mother if you wish."

Holy Mother offers her right hand out to Kaori, who extends her own right hand and grabs it.

~Kaori~

"N-nice to meet you, I'm Kaori but I also go by Lotus as well."

~Holy Mother~

"I see, was a pleasure to finally be introduced to you, Kaori."

~Kaori~

"Likewise, so umm, did you just come here to introduce yourself to me?"

~Holy Mother~

"Well yes and no, a matter of fact I came here to bring you to meet the other Templars you'll be working alongside with."

~Kaori~

"O-oh the others, I see."

From hearing that she'll be meeting the other Templars made her quite nervous, since she has not had a single interaction with any of them these past two days.

~Holy Mother~

"So would you kindly come with me?"

~Kaori~

"Sure thing."

So Kaori steps out of her room and shut the door behind her, after that she began walking with Holy Mother in the hallway, but as they were walking they both remain silent, Kaori was sometimes still glances at her and wonder why she wears the gas mask over her face, but she was a bit hesitant to ask her that, so she kept them to herself and did not ask at all, after a short minute later they soon arrived at a door and stood right in front of it, Holy Mother proceeds to twist the knob of the door and proceeds to open it, after doing so Kaori could see all the other Templars that are in the room sitting at a table, they stepped into the room and see that the other Templars are looking at them.

~Holy Mother~

"Everyone, I have brought our new fellow Templar."

~Mako~

"Well it's about time we meet her!"

~The Jester~

"Yes it is, better now than never, now my dear, would you please introduce yourself to us.