After The Fall

After Nighteyes Tower fell pro heroes and police officers began searching for any survivors in the rubble, but due to how tall that Tower was it will be hard to believe that anyone can survive that, there were only three survivors that the pro heroes and the police know that made it out alive but that was before the Tower blew up, those three were Ikue Midoriya, Yamato Todoroki, and Rieko Maeda, those three were quickly taken to the hospital so they can get treated for their injuries, but when they arrived at the hospital the tower had been blown up, as hours passed after that so many injured people begin arriving at that hospital as well, but that wasn't all two of the parents of of those students also arrived, in one of the hospital rooms Yamato lay down on the bed still unconscious and sitting right next to him was his mom, as she was gently holding his hand she couldn't help but the shed a few tears to know that one of her sons died today, but suddenly the door flings open which surprises Momo to see Fumiaki standing at the doorway with the word you look on his face.

~Momo~

"Fumiaki."

He doesn't respond back to his mother instead he approaches his unconscious brother and stands right next to him, and from seeing him in a state like this causes him to get angry.

~Fumiaki~

"Mother who is the one that is responsible for all of this?"

~Momo~

"I-I don't know."

~Fumiaki~

"Then whoever is I'll make sure that they'll pay."

Momo was about to approach Fumiaki until she heard a familiar voice.

~Todoroki~

"Momo."

She turns around and sees her husband standing at the doorway, he steps inside and approaches his unconscious son and stands right next to Fumiaki which he then rested his hands on his right shoulder.

~Todoroki~

"Fumiaki, whoever did do this I'll make sure that they'll face Justice."

~Fumiaki~

"I don't want them to face Justice, I want them to face execution."

From hearing those words leave his mouth shocks Momo but Todoroki is not.

~Todoroki~

"A hero should never speak that way Fumiaki, villains are meant to be put to justice not."

From hearing those words come from his father Fumiaki gets even more angry and hits his arm off of the shoulder, he then stares up at his father and speaks his mind

~Fumiaki~

"To hell with that, villains that dare to hurt my brother like this deserve to die, and if you're too scared to kill that person then I will do it myself."

As Todoroki looked at his Fumiaki he noticed bits of flame sparky on his clenched fists.

~Todoroki~

"Heroes do not kill."

And just from hearing that made Fumiaki storm out of the room without saying a single word, Momo was about to go after him but Todoroki doctor by grabbing on to arrest.

~Todoroki~

"Leave him be, he needs to cool down right now."

~Momo~

"Are you sure?"

~Todoroki~

"Yes, right now we need to be here with Yamato just in case he opens his eyes."