Scars And Tattoos

A few days have passed since the generals have returned to the Tower, and as those days went by Hanako was preparing more of the quirk serum in her new lab that Oni ordered for soldiers to set up for her, as Hanako was preparing the serum the other generals were doing their own things around the tower, but Akuma stayed in his room listening to voicemails and reading all the texts from Mio which took a large amount of hours to do, which didn't really bother him at all, as soon as he finished reading and hearing all of the messages she left him he soon went to her contacts and began calling her, as he held the phone up to his ear he was a bit nervous since he hasn't talked to her for quite a long time, the thought of hanging up came to his mind but before he could actually do it Mio picks up.

~Mio~

"A!?"

~Akuma~

"Y-yeah it's me."

On the other side Mio was so happy to finally hear from him.

~Mio~

"I'm so glad you called, how have you been?"

~Akuma~

"I've been doing well, A lot has happened since the last time we talked over the phone."

~Mio~

"Yeah I guess you're right, So did you take care of that important thing with that group of yours?"

~Akuma~

"We sure did, and we make some friends on the way too."

~Mio~

"Oh that's great, I love to hear more about it in person."

~Akuma~

"Hmm in person huh?, Well I guess we can meet up and have a chat."

~Mio~

"Yes!, I would like that a lot."

~Akuma~

"Good, then let's meet this upcoming Sunday at the All Might statue."

~Mio~

"Okay, see you then."

~Akuma~

"You too."

Akuma hangs up the call and grins for finally talking with Mio, but he stops grinning right when he hears a knock on his door, he quickly puts his phone under his pillow and gets up from his bed where he then walks over to the door and grabs on the door knob, he twisted the knob and opens the door to see Oni.

~Akuma~

"Oni, what are you doing here?"

~Oni~

"Well, I was hoping me and you can have some special training together."

~Akuma~

"Special training?"

~Oni~

"Yeah, some very special training."

She steps up closer to him and places her right finger in the center of his chest where she then began guiding her finger downwards.

~Akuma~

"Oh that type of training."

~Oni~

"Yup, so do you want to go train?"

~Akuma~

"Y-yeah sure, let's go train."

~Oni~

"Good, then follow me handsome."