Smoker

A few weeks later after what Kaori did, many pro heroes in the area begin searching for her and marked her at the future threat, after she burnt down the entire dorm rooms that belonged to class 1A, they began looking everywhere for her, like abandoned houses, buildings, and even some cafes that she's been to, but there was one place at the heroes did not look and that was Pop's Cafe.

~Pop's Cafe~

As it was another quiet day in Pop's Cafe, Pops was shining up some glass cups behind the bar, but as he was busy doing that, Kaori was sitting at the bar on a stool, while drinking a black coffee and watching the news on the TV that was hanged up above the bar.

~News reporter~

"The threat that was responsible of burning down one of UA's dormitories has not been found, and in recent news, a student of UA has gone missing, we have not been given information on who might it be, but I am hoping that they are safe and-"

Kaori turns off the TV before the news reporter can finish their sentence, she placed the control down on the table and takes a long sip of her black coffee.

~Pops~

"It seems that they're not mentioning your name at all in the news reports."

Kaori places down her mug and looks over at Pops who was raising a glass cup to the light, to see if there is remaining specs on it.

~Kaori~

"Well that's probably because, the stupid Todoroki, don't want their name to be tarnished buy one of their own family members."

~Pops~

"I guess you are correct about that, but what are you going to do now?"

~Kaori~

"Well I gave you a lot of thought, and decided to join the Hall of Demons in their fight, but I have no clue where their base is at?"

~Pops~

"Well if I had to guess, their base must be somewhere big that houses many villains."

~Kaori~

"Yeah, and where can I find something like that?"

~Pops~

"I do not know, but I heard in the grapevine that there is an abandoned skyscraper further into the city that is also surrounded by smaller unoccupied buildings, if I had to guess where the Hall of Demons must be located it had to be there."

~Kaori~

"Oh yeah, then how come the heroes haven't went there to search for for them there?"

~Pops~

"Well that place is locked off to the public, even heels cannot enter without a search permit."

~Kaori~

"And how do you know all this?"

~Pops~

"Well it's simple, I use my ears of course, my dear."

~Kaori~

"Ha, really?"

~Pops~

"Yes, is knowing that entertaining for you?"

~Kaori~

"No not, it's just that, I thought when people get to your age, you begin to lose your?"

~Pops~

"I may be old but I'm not that old."

~Kaori~

"Hehehe, I know that Pops, I just couldn't help myself making that joke."