Trapped In My Thread

From hearing that there are Heroes inside of the Tower, Oni barged out of her room to confront those Heroes, but while she was walking through the hallways she suddenly saw Akuma, Slash, and Takeo in the middle of the hallway.

~Oni~

"What are the three of you doing?"

~Akuma~

"We heard about the heroes and were about to head their way to deal with them."

~Oni~

"I see, where's Akimitsu and King?"

~Takeo~

"Once they got word of the heroes they went ahead before any of us."

~Oni~

"All right, then if the Heroes are here then they're either here to finally attack us or they here for the girl."

~Slash~

"I knew it!, We should have gotten rid of her sooner!"

~Oni~

"Now's not the time to complain, if they're actually here to get her then we can use that to our advantage."

~Takeo~

"How do?"

~Oni~

"What we have for captive right?, Then that means we can also use her as a hostage."

~Takeo~

"Hmm I understand."

~Oni~

"Good, then you and me are going below to get Akimitsu and King, while Akuma and Slash take the girl and had two floors up."

~Akuma~

"Why up there?, It's just a wide open room with pillars and no walls."

~Oni~

"Exactly, the type of place where that girl won't hide from you two."

~Akuma~

"All right, come on Slash let's go."

~Slash~

"Yeah, yeah."

Akuma and Slash then begin heading to where Mio was to take her to the upper floor.

~Oni~

"Let's go Takeo."

~Takeo~

"Right."

Oni and Takeo then started making their way to the stairway to head down, but at the same time as those two are heading down the stairs, Ikue and his friends we're heading up the stairs on a different flight of stairs.

~Machi~

"Hey Ikue, what do you think they have your sister!?"

~Ikue~

"If I had to guess it'll have to be one of the floors on the top of this place!"

~Yasu~

"All right then lead on!"

As they were running up the stairs they soon reached another wide open area but with a wide hole the middle, as they look around the area they did not see a single person, so they began walking through the area but kept the guard up just in.

~Takashi~

"Hmm, something is up with this place?"

~Akumu~

"So you noticed that as well huh?"

~Takashi~

"Of course I did."