Let's See If You Are Bulletproof

As many forces of Heroes stormed inside the domed City, they began heading to where the villains were located, which didn't take them long to arrive at, on the southeast of the city, Akimitsu and and his own group of villains begin fighting back against the heroes that tried to stop them, Akimitsu's group fought with everything they had, using their secondary quirks and their guns as well, but even from trying so hard many of the heroes were far too stronger for them to handle, so one by one many villains fell to the hero's hands, but there was one not willing to fall, and that was Akimitsu himself, being charged by multiple Heroes, Akimitsu kept shooting them with his lever action shotgun that pushed them back, he even used his own quirk to see through some of the heroes plated armor, to eventually shoot the weaker points of their armor that will allow his shocking shell to pierce through them, in the end he stood tall with his lever action shotgun over his right shoulder and smiling from killing all those Heroes.

~Akimitsu~

"Haha, those sons of bitches, they really thought there quirks could stop my bullets, hahaha, they must have a death wish after all."

As he begin walking over corpses of dead heroes, he also began checking on each villain that was in his group, to see if they were all right, was lucky they were, but they were all unconscious due to taking heavy blows to their heads, after knowing that they were all right he, Akimitsu walking over all of their bodies until there was no more to walk over, as he walked through the empty street, he only thought in his heading was to find the second part of his group that is being led by Holy Mother, which he's ordered her to scout up ahead earlier before the heroes came, as he was walking through the streets he began looking up at the blue beam of light that had made the domed force field.

~Akimitsu~

"Oh man, these Heroes are really trying to stop us no matter what, even using some forcefield to prevent us from escaping, but that doesn't matter, as long as we can still fight, then we'll get out of here as well, shit if we're lucky, we can even kill all the heroes here."

Akimitsu looks away from the beam of light and began grinning on the thought of killing all the heroes that planned this, but he soon stopped after hearing gunfire just up ahead, so he begins running straight towards the sound of gunfire, eventually after running through some thick smoke he made it to where the gunfire was coming from, he saw familiar looking face which he couldn't help but to grin at.

~Akimitsu~

"Well, well it's the indestructible man, Red Riot."

As the hero Red Riot begin approaching a villain that was on the ground who was aiming a pistol at his face, it didn't take him too long to finish him off with a clear punch to the face, after he did that he raises his left hand and grabbed the cigarette that he held in his sharp teeth and blowing out the smoke that he has filled up from fighting those two villains that were armed.

~Kirishima~

"Bringing a gun to a fist fight, not very manly of them I have to say."

As Kirishima raises his left hand up to his mouth to continue smoking his cigarette, he suddenly heard a loud bang behind him, so he hardens his back and feels tiny shots hit his back but does not affect him at all, after that he turns right around and sees Akimitsu with his never action shotgun pointing at Kirishima, from seeing him he places his shotgun over his shoulder and begin smiling right at him, seeing him do that, Kirishima turns his whole body towards to face him.

~Kirishima~

"You know attacking someone with their back turned is not very manly."

~Akimitsu~

"Oh I'm sorry I just want to grab your attention, and I thought that was the best way to do it."

~Kirishima~