Don't Forget Our Promise

As the heroes were still in the city that The Eclipse and the Hall of Demons attacked so where many of the top pro Heroes.

~Bakugou~

"Damn it, how could this happen again?"

~Todoroki~

"I have no clue, but judging everything that we've seen I have to say The Hall of Demons are planning something big."

~Bakugou~

"But the question is what the hell could it be?"

Before they can think of what the Hall of Demons were going to do they then hear a loud horn from behind which they then turned around, and once they did they then saw a big riot truck driving straight towards them, they would not worry at all need due to knowing the person who is driving the truck, as the truck got close enough to them it then stopped just a few meters away from them.

~Todoroki~

"Umm Bakugou did you know he was coming?"

~Bakugou~

"Not at all."

The door of the truck then opens and who Bakugou and Todoroki see get off the truck and walk towards them was a sight of sore eyes.

~Kirishima~

"Hey fellas."

The both of them couldn't believe that the top 5th hero of Japan and their friend showed up without informing them at all.

~Bakugou~

"What are you doing here Kirishima?"

~Kirishima~

"Well I heard what happened and I decided to come to see if I can help out, when I got here I heard that the both of you were here as well, so I came looking for ya."

~Todoroki~

"Well it seems that you found this."

~Kirishima~

"Yeah I guess I did."

Kirishima looks away from them and looks at the buildings that have suffered major damage and has noticed that there is tons of blood splatter on the concrete beneath his feet.

~Kirishima~

"Do you guys want to inform me what happened here."

~Todoroki~

"The city was attacked by the eclipse and the Hall of Demons, they've killed all the heroes that was in the city and even the top one named Inferno."

~Kirishima~

"I see, so what are you guys doing about it?"

~Bakugou~

"We're trying to stop the Hall of Demons of course but it seems that we're far from doing that, (sigh) these damn bastards need to be caught soon or else something major might happen to Japan again."

~Kirishima~

"Oh come on, these guys can't be stronger than the league of villains back then."

~Todoroki~

"That may be true but they have large numbers and strong leaders which people are starting to compare them to the league of villains."

~Bakugou~

"Oh come on these guys ain't nothing compared to them."

~Todoroki~

"I agree with that, but still they are very dangerous and we need to stop them before they cause more chaos like this and the other City."