Gizmo

As Akumu and Akimitsu we're driving through the city, they noticed the many roadblocks and large groups of Heroes patrolling the streets, so to avoid any of them, Akimitsu begin driving through the alleyways to avoid any detection from any heroes or cops that were in the main streets.

~Akimitsu~

"Man, heroes and cops all over the place."

~Akuma~

"Well of course, we're the reason why they're out here."

~Akimitsu~

"Yeah you're right about that, but I have doubts on where we'll be heading."

~Akuma~

"Where are we going?"

~Akimitsu~

"You'll see when we get."

~Akuma~

"Can't you tell me now."

~Akimitsu~

"That was spoiled a surprise."

~Akuma~

"(Sigh) fin, can you at least tell me about your hacker friend."

~Akimitsu~

"Sure thing, my friend is a great hacker but..."

~Akuma~

"But what?"

~Akimitsu~

"She's sort of a shutting."

~Akuma~

"Wait she?"

~Akimitsu~

"Yeah, did I not mention my friend's a girl?"

~Akuma~

"No he didn't."

~Akimitsu~

"Oh, then it probably slipped to my mind, well that doesn't matter, as soon as I bring her back to the Tower, everyone will know who my friend is."

~Akuma~

"Well all right then, let's go get her quickly before I way back is blocked off as well."

~Akimitsu~

"You got it."

Akimitsu press down onto the gas and begin driving faster through the alleyways, even hitting a few trash cans which he thought was funny hitting, a few minutes later after driving recklessly in the alleyways, Akimitsu park the van behind some buildings, right when they are getting off, Akimitsu gave Akuma a hoodie that was in the back of the van.

~Akimitsu~

"You better put that on, we don't need people looking at your face."

~Akuma~

"What about you?"

~Akimitsu~

"You don't need to worry about me, I'll be just fine."

So Akuma put the hoodie on and they then proceed to walk through the empty road they were on, a short minute later they soon arrived at the place they needed to be.

~Akimitsu~

"Welcome Akuma, to the red light district."

~Akuma~

"You have to be joking right?"

~Akimitsu~

"Nope not at all, now come on let's go meet my little friend."