Blades And Bullets

After what happened at the entrance Aki brought them into to the actual hideout which looks very nice inside, the corridors were well lit and the floors and walls wear wooden, and the door where those classic sliding doors, a few minutes from walking through the corridors Aki brought the other four to there rooms, all that was left was Oni and Akuma.

~Oni~

"You picked one hell of a hideout Aki."

~Aki~

"Thank you, I actually made the hideout using my quirk."

~Oni~

"Wow that's impressive Aki, must come in handy a lot."

~Aki~

"Yes it does."

~Akuma~

"If you don't mind me asking, what is your quirk?"

Aki turned her head around and glanced back at Akuma who was walking besides Oni.

~Aki~

"My quirk it's called reassemble and disassemble, it allows me to construct things and destroy things as well, it's quite powerful but very dangerous, so I only use it when I need to."

~Akuma~

"Hmm interesting, so that's how you made those walls to in case your brother in."

~Aki~

"Yes, but that's clearly something simple, well here we are your room Oni."

They stopped in front of a sliding door that was on the right side of the wall, Oni slides the door open and steps inside.

~Oni~

"This is a nice room and I can see that there's bamboo flooring as well."

~Aki~

"Yes there is, we may be villains but we still deserve to live comfortably, now Akuma if you follow me I'll take you to your room."

~Akuma~

"All right."

Before Akuma and Aki could take a single step away Oni comes out of her room and places her left hand on Akuma's right shoulder which stops him from going anywhere, Aki notices this and turns to them.

~Oni~

"Oh I forgot to mention this, Akuma will be staying with me."

~Aki~

"W-what?, Did you two plan to share the same room?"

~Akuma~

"This is the first time I'm hearing about it."

~Oni~

"Will it make sense for us to share a room, since we're lovers after all."

Oni then leans in and kisses Akuma on on his right cheek, Aki couldn't believe what she was seeing right now, her friend that is known to kill someone in a blink of an eye is in a relationship with one of her generals.

~Oni~

"So if you don't mind will be resting up in our room now."

~Aki~

"O-okay then."

Oni then grabs Akuma by his right arm and begin pulling him into her room which she then shut the door once they were both inside, Aki still couldn't believe what she just witnessed, before she can even walk away from the door Oni slide it opens again to tell her something.

~Oni~

"Oh yeah could you contact our driver to tell him everything is fine and to head back to the tower now."