The Time Has Come

As a few weeks past the Hall of Demons were still waiting for more of the quirk serum to be made, so Oni headed to Hanako's lab to see the amounts of quirk serum she has me so far, as soon as she walked into the lab Oni saw Hanako sitting in a chair and faced down on to a table which had a pool of drool, Oni goes over towards Hanako and places her left hand on her back which she then began waking her up.

~Oni~

"Hey Hanako, wake up."

Hanako soon wakes up and lifts her head from the table, she looks over at Oni and smiles, but Oni doesn't smile, instead she holds in a laugh from seeing Hanako's face which has drool on her right side of her cheek and a red print on her forehead from sleeping face down.

~Hanako~

"Oh hey Oni, is it morning already?"

~Oni~

"It's past 12:00 in the afternoon Hanako."

~Hanako~

"I see, then I guess it's too late to have breakfast, haha."

~Oni~

"Yeah it is, and I'm here to know about your progress of the quirk serum."

~Hanako~

"Oh is that so, then I'll show you myself."

Hanako wipes off the slobber from her face and stands right up, she then proceeded to lead Oni to which had a bit of ice coming off of it.

~Hanako~

"Here's the storage."

Hanako grab the ice covered handle and turns it which broke the ice around it, she then pushes it open and they walk inside of a room that is completely covered in snow.

~Oni~

"I take it that this is your doing?"

~Hanako~

"Yes it is, the serum needs to be preserved in cold temperatures so so I took it upon myself to do so, is it a problem?"

~Oni~

"No not at all, as long as the serum is being taken care of then there is no problem at all."

~Hanako~

"Well I'm glad you think so, now let me go ahead and show you all of my progress so far."

They walked through the thick piles of snow until they reach the back and saw gallons in a stack which almost touched the ceiling.

~Oni~

"How many are there?"

~Hanako~

"They're 60 gallons."

~Oni~

"Is that truly all of it?"

~Hanako~

"Yes, I couldn't make more but of course it will take time."

~Oni~

"There will be no need of that, this will do for now."

~Hanako~

"Are you certain about that?"

~Oni~

"Yes, and plus it looks like you haven't had a wink of sleep in quite a while."

~Hanako~

"Haha, is it that obvious?"

~Oni~

"Yes it is, so I suggest you do get some sleep, you don't want King to see you in such a way after all."