Retreat

After escaping the fight between Slash, Deku begin resting on top of a rooftop or he began bandaging his wound on his stomach, but after bandaging himself up he knew that he needed medical aid right away or else he'll lose more blood and pass out, so you press his left finger against his left ear to contact the nearest Heroes.

~Deku~

"If anyone can hear me please respond back."

As he waited to her to respond there was nothing but radio silence, so he repeated himself once more.

~Deku~

"If anyone can hear me please respond back, anyone at all!"

Suddenly he hears a voice on the other end but is a big staticky, so he begins to adjust his earpiece until he hears the voice clearly now.

~Kota~

"Deku is that you!?"

~Deku~

"Kota!, Yes it is, where are you right now?, Are you safe?"

~Kota~

"Yes I'm safe, and I'm in an office building with Eri."

~Deku~

"How is she doing?"

~Kota~

"She was really injured in a fight, and lost her life foot."

~Deku~

"Oh no, is she all right?"

~Kota~

"Yes she's fine, when I calmed her down, she used her quirk to restore her foot, but it took a lot out of her and made her fall unconscious."

~Deku~

"All right then, is there any villains in your area?"

~Kota~

"No none at all."

~Deku~

"Good, then get yourself out of there and retreat at once."

~Kota~

"Roger that."

After that Deku began to repeat his message over and over again until he heard another voice.

~Tokoyami~

"Midoriya."

~Deku~

"Tokoyami, are you okay?"

~Tokoyami~

"Barely, I've obtained quite some injuries."

~Deku~

"Do you need any help?"

~Tokoyami~

"Don't worry, I have a handful of Heroes heading my way to pick me up."

~Deku~

"Well that's good to hear, once you get picked up I need you and those Heroes to retreat from the city at once."

~Tokoyami~

"I understand, I'll contact you once we're out of the city."

~Deku~

"All right, be safe Tokoyami."

~Tokoyami~

"To you as well Midoriya."

Right after their conversation ended, Deku began to hear a faint voice which she can barely make out who it was.

~Deku~