I Will Always Remember You

On the hard cement ground Akuma begin opening his eyes, he slowly sat up and placed his right hand over his head, he looked at his surroundings and saw that he was in a very large room that was part of the factory.

~Akuma~

"Where am I and what the hell happened to me?"

Akuma then remembered what happened between him and Chitose, and how she drugged him.

~Akuma~

"Yeah now I remember, that damn bitch, once I find where I'm going to-"

~Chitose~

"You're going to what?"

From hearing Chitose's voice Akuma raised his head up and saw her looking down at him as she leaned against the railing and in her left hand she held his knife, Akuma picks himself up and stands right back on his own two feet and looks straight at Chitose with anger in his eyes.

~Chitose~

"It's good that you're finally awake, I was thinking that the drug might have knocked you out for way too long."

~Akuma~

"So do you want to explain to me why the hell you're doing this to me!?, Or am I going to have to go up there and force you to tell me!?"

~Chitose~

"I already told you, I'm going to kill you which will satisfy my revenge."

~Akuma~

"What about the alliance!?"

~Chitose~

"Haha, oh please I never really planned to join that stupid alliance of that little girl wanted me to join, I just wanted to use you to get what I wanted, and now that I got what I wanted I have no use for any of you."

~Akuma~

"So you set us all up from the start!?"

~Chitose~

"But before I kill your new friends I'm going to kill you first."

~Akuma~

"Yeah we'll see about that!"

Akuma reached into the left side of his jacket to pull out a knife but as soon as his hand went inside he did not feel a single blade, he lifts the left side of his jacket and doesn't see a single knife he does the same with his right and it's the same thing.

~Chitose~

"You looking for your knives?, Well I'm sorry to tell you that I had them taken away from you, without your little toys you won't be such a nuisance."

~Akuma~

"You damn bitch."

~Chitose~

"Such foul language for a woman to be talking in a way."

Akuma then remembers that Chitose thinks that he's the girl that was responsible for killing her from back then.

~Akuma's mind~

"Chitose really thinks I'm That girl from back then, but I can care less on who she thinks I am, I'm still going to kill her."

As Chitose was grinning from having Akuma look at her with so much anger in his eyes, she couldn't help but to feel thrilled I'm finally getting her revenge.

~Chitose~

"Ahh so shall we begin!"

~Akuma~

"Bring it on!