Die

on the east of the city, Akumu's small group fought against large amounts of heroes that were a bit too much for them to handle, so they begin falling one by one, but Akuma and Hanako held their own against the hero with perfect teamwork, as Akuma fought on the ground, Hanako was giving him some aerial support by flying up into the air with her rocket boots and blasting any hero that gets close to him with her sleeve cannons, in the end the heroes had no chance against the both of them, so many of them have died and a handful have fled before they can even get killed, after that Hanako got back onto the ground and stood right next to Akuma, as they saw the villains that were in their groups slowly started to pick themselves up but were badly injured.

~Hanako~

"(Sigh) these two was really did do a number on our little villain here."

~Akuma~

"Yeah they did, but luckily with the two of us we've managed to get rid of them."

~Hanako~

"That might be so, but I have a feeling that those Heroes that got away from us, might come back with a bit more help, and judging by her numbers we won't have a chance against them."

~Akuma~

"Then what are we going to do?"

~Hanako~

"Hmm, I think it's best that these villains retreat to the Northeast, that's where The Plague's group is located."

~Akuma~

"All right then, I'll have them head over there at once."

~Hanako~

"You're not going with them?"

~Akuma~

"No, I'm going to stay behind and try to hold off the heroes that would eventually come back."

~Hanako~

"I see, would you like my help?"

~Akuma~

"I would love to have your help, but I know you want to find out the source behind that beam that's making the forcefield."

~Hanako~

"You're right, I do want to find the source behind the beam, but if I do that then you'll be on your own against more heroes."

~Akuma~

"It's fine, I've already faced stronger opponents and these Heroes don't even compared to any of them, so go, I'll be fine on my own."

~Hanako~

"Well if you say so, but just in case take this."

Hanako reaches inside of her lab coat and pulls out a small syringe that is filled with the quirk serum, she hands the syringe over to Akuma, but he doesn't take it right away, instead he just looks at it, and thinks about taking it or not.

~Hanako~

"I know you're quirkless and stuff, but this would change that, you seen what it can do, so just take it."

Akuma eventually takes the syringe and places it inside of his right pocket of his jacket, after that Hanako places her right hand on his left shoulder and smiles at him.

~Hanako~

"Look, I already know what you've done without me a quirk up to now, so I'm not forcing you to use the serum, it's your choice to use it, okay?"

~Akuma~

"Okay, I understand."

~Hanako~

"Good, I'll see you when I get back."