My Prey

After forming the plan of kidnapping the daughter of the number one hero, they immediately put it to action, so Akuma and Akimitsu got into a van and began to drive straight to the school she went to, once they were close they parked the car a block away so it wouldn't raise suspicion, the both of them sat in the van and waited until the school's Bell went off for everyone to go home.

~Akimitsu~

"Man whoever thought that the number one hero's daughter will be going to it such a boring looking School."

~Akuma~

"Yeah, I always thought kids that have pro hero parents go to a private school that has good defense or something like that."

~Akimitsu~

"Yeah I can see a place like that existing, but just looking at the school makes me a bit envious."

~Akuma~

"Why is that."

~Akimitsu~

"Well when I was little my parents didn't really let me go out, not even just to get the mail."

~Akuma~

"I'm sorry to hear that."

~Akimitsu~

"You don't have to apologize for nothing, it's my parents' fault that they kept me inside and made me their own personal housekeeper, but I'll have to worry about them anymore they're both dead, well enough about my past what about you, who you before you decided joined us?"

~Akuma~

"There's not really much to say."

~Akimitsu~

"Oh come on man tell me something, where we born, who your parents, shit just tell me something so I can understand you a bit more."

~Akuma~

"All right, to start I don't know who my parents are, I was raised in an orphanage."

~Akimitsu~

"Oh damn, so you just didn't know if your boy that never really had parents at all huh?"

~Akuma~

"Sure I am, but I accept that a long time ago, and I really don't care if my parents abandoned me, I've been taking care of myself for a long time now so I've been just fine without a mom or dad."

~Akimitsu~

"So you've been on your own for a long time huh?"

~Akuma~

"Yeah I have."

Akimitsu then placed his hand right on Akuma's shoulder and smiled at him to give him comfort.

~Akimitsu~

"Hey you're no longer on your own anymore, because you have all of us now and we watch out for one another, family isn't someone you're born from, until you're willing to die for."

~Akuma~

"Thanks Akimitsu."

~Akimitsu~

"Anytime, and if you need anyone to chat with and I'm your guy."

Akuma nods his head downwards to show his thanks to Akimitsu for showing comfort, but after that they heard the school bell go off.

~Akimitsu~

"Well there's our cue, I'll stay in the van you go do your thing."

Akuma removed his school jacket and put on a a burgundy jacket with a hood, he grabs the hood and puts it over his head and steps out of the van.