Now Is The Time For Action

As large amounts of Heroes of Japan gathered in the heroes headquarters, they began chatting amongst each other of what's to come, but suddenly there chatting soon stopped after they all see Deku standing above a flight of stairs, and alongside him where his close friends, the heroes below looked up at him and remained silent for what he was going to say, but before he opens his mouth he looked at every hero that was there and saw many new faces and old as well.

~Deku~

"Heroes of Japan, all of you know why you're here, so I'm just going to cut to the Chase and tell you this situation we are going through!, Since the Hall of Demons and their allies came back to fight the heroes, it seems that their numbers have grown quite rapidly, but their numbers is the second thing to worry about, the main thing to worry about is that villains have somehow made a way to create some sort of serum that'll give anyone another quirk!"

Many of the heroes were shocked to hear that the villains could have another quirk under their sleeves.

~Deku~

"But even though they have numbers and twice is more quirk then us, I am certain there is one thing they don't have, and that's our hero spirit!"

From saying that, Deku raises his left fist into the air which was a sign of true heroism, all the other Heroes that were below and standing next to him do the same as well to show that their hero spirit is strong like his."

~Deku~

"We are all true heroes and we will protect Japan no matter what!, So fight alongside me against these villains!"

All the heroes cheered for for the words he said to them, and were willing to fight with him no matter what, as Deku heard and saw these Heroes cheer he grinned at them, for having a heart of a hero, after seeing that he lowered his fist, and began walking away alongside with his friends as well.

~Uraraka~

"You really know how to pump up a crowd Deku."

~Deku~

"Thank you Ochako, all those Heroes down there we're really inspired by the words I said.

~Tsuyu~

"They sure do, all those pro Heroes down there really admire you, even the pro veterans as well, you are one of the greatest heroes just like All Might was."

~Deku~

"Even if that's true, I'm nothing like All Might, he was the greatest hero in history and he still is to this day."

~Tokoyami~

"He's correct about that, All Might was truly the greatest hero, but now that he's no longer here amongst us, it is our time to carry on his legend."

~Denki~

"Yeah it sure is, will carry All Might's name no matter what."

~Kirishima~

"That's right, because that's the manliest thing to do!"

Deku looked at all of his friends that were walking beside him, and begin grinning for having such great friends that will never forget All Might.

~Bakugou~

"All right guys, if we're going to carry on All Might legend, then let's prove it by taking the fight to these damn villains."

~Jiro~

"Haha, yeah let's let's show these villains what true heroes look like."

As the shoes were not preparing themselves to move out, so where the Hall of Demons and their allies as well, all the villains began loading trucks with weapons that will help them fight against the heroes, but while they were doing that the generals begin watching over them on a hilltop.

~Akimitsu~

"So, how many Heroes do you think we'll have to deal with in this next city?"

~King~

"We don't know, we'll just have to wait and see."

~Oni~

"He's right, and plus it's better to see who we're going to deal with once we're on the battlefield."

~Slash~

"Hehe, well no matter the number, I'll be there to carve them right up."

~Takeo~

"Numbers don't matter to me, I just wish the fight and kill the strongest amongst the heroes."

~Akuma~

"Everything you all said, none of it really matters."

The others look at him with confusion on why he said that.

~Oni~

"And what makes you say that Akuma?"

~Akuma~

"Well because it's going to end up the same way as always does, with the heroes dead and with us still standing and breathing."

From hearing that the others grin while looking at him, for knowing that is the way how it ends all the time.

~Oni~

"Well if it's going to continue to end like that, then let's keep it that way."

All six of them then begin walking down the hill and headed over to the truck, from doing so each of their generals ran towards them to inform that it was nearly time to head out, so each General and Templar gathers their group together I'm starting loading themselves onto a trucks where they would then out and continue their purge against the heroes, but as they were leaving, the heroes were leaving their headquarters as well and heading to the most likely city that is bound to be attacked by the villains, as Deku got into Kirishima's armored truck alongside with his other friends, he began thinking to himself about Akuma and how this will be his chance to try to save him.

~Deku's mind~

"Akuma, I hope when I find you, you'll be able to listen to what I have to say to you?"

Suddenly he felt a hand on his right shoulder, so it looks over towards his right and sees Todoroki who was the one to grab him.

~Todoroki~

"Are you all right Midoriya?"

~Deku~

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just thinking to him myself right now."

~Todoroki~

"Oh I see, you just seem to worry to me, I thought something could be wrong."

~Deku~

"No it was nothing I swear, so you don't have to worry yourself with me."

~Todoroki~

"Right."

As Deku settled that with Todoroki, he didn't notice that Uraraka was looking at him the whole time and knew that he was worried, for Akuma.

~To be continued~