Shocking

From being separated from the others Akuma and Slash ran through the hallway that they chose, but as they were running they still didn't get along at all.

~Akuma~

"Come on Slash keep up."

~Slash~

"Shut up don't tell me what to do!"

From saying that Slash began running even faster to be ahead of Akuma, but as Slash was running he started going faster.

~Akuma~

"Hey slow down!"

~Slash~

"Oh what's the matter can't keep up!?, Hahahaha!"

Slash then begin to run even faster then he was before, he ran so fast that he ended up leaving Akuma in the dust, and since Akuma couldn't keep up with him for much longer he ended up stopping to catch his breath.

~Akuma~

"(Panting) That damn asshole we're supposed to stick together."

But while Akuma was catching his breath he then started to hear some footsteps coming from the way he came, he slowly reaches into the right side of his jacket and pulls out one of his knives, as he started to hear the footsteps getting even closer he then quickly turned around and through his knife, once he did he saw that his knife was hitting straight towards a person but when the knife was about to hit him it then goes straight through him at which shocked Akuma.

~Akuma~

"What the..."

Akuma then feels a tap on his left shoulder and turned around to get a fist to his left cheek which makes him stumble back, he looks up and sees the same person he threw his knife at but this time there was three of him.

~???~

"Wow you took that punch like a champ."

Once he spoke so did the others did as well.

~Akuma~

"Who the hell are you?"

~Mirage~

"Oh yeah I nearly forgot to introduce myself, names Mirage and on the hill that's going to bring you down."

From hearing that Akuma reaches into the right side of his jacket and pulls out three knives which he then throws straight at each Mirage but the knives go straight through them like the one earlier.

~Mirage~

"I guess you missed again.

Akuma extensive Street and looks at the three mirages in front of him.

~Akuma~

"How about you come out of hiding and fight me."

~Mirage~

"I'm not hiding, I'm right here."

Akuma suddenly felt a presents which event moved to the side to see Mirage about to punch in, but Akuma quickly reacts and throws his punch first straight to his face, but when his fist was close to his face it then went straight through him.

~Mirage~

"Oh you nearly got me there but unfortunately I'm right here."

Akuma then gets kicked in the back which causes him to go straight through the mirage he just punched and causing him to fall to on his hands and knees, he raises his head up and sees that he has been surrounded by eight Mirages, Akuma get back on his feet and just stands in the middle of them.

The Son You Never Knewजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें