King Of The Board

As a few days went by Akuma wandered around the tower to do something, but as he was wondering a hallway he noticed the door ahead of him was open, he got closer to it and peeked inside and saw King playing chest on his own, Akuma doesn't say a word instead he just stands at the doorway and observes the game he's playing on his own.

~Akuma~

"Wow he's pretty good."

Suddenly as King moved one of his black pawn forward the White pond in front of him moved as well without anyone touching it.

~Akuma's mind~

"How did that piece move on its own?"

As King laid his fingers on his knight and picked it up and turn his head slightly around.

~King~

"Are you just going to stand there for the rest of the day?"

Akuma was shocked that he noticed him even when he was standing behind him not moving or making a single sound at all.

~Akuma~

"How do you know I was here?"

~King~

"It was easy, I sensed your presence coming the hallway and when you stop at the doorway to observe my game."

~Akuma~

"So you knew I was here the whole time."

~King~

"Yes I did, and I bet why you were standing there observing you notice the white pawn in front of me move on its own."

~Akuma~

"Yeah I noticed, was that your quirk?"

King got up from his chair and turned around towards Akuma.

~King~

"If you want me to answer that question of yours then I suggest you should take the open seat in front of me and play a good game of chess with me."

~Akuma~

"All right."

Akuma then walked over towards King and sat down at the chair that was facing the other side of the board, King then sat down as well and started to put the pieces back their positions.

~King~

"So have you played chess before?"

~Akuma~

"A little bit."

~King~

"Good I wouldn't want to play with someone that doesn't know the game they're about to play."

Once all the chess pieces were back in their positions Akuma and King began playing, as Akuma played his pieces on the board he managed to think on what his next move should be, but as King what's playing his pieces he knew exactly where his next moves will be.

~King~

"You're quite decent at the game."

~Akuma~

"Thanks, when I was six I used to play chess with an old man at the park, he taught me a couple things here and there about the game."

~King~

"I see, he must have been skilled at the game if he taught you."

~Akuma~

"Yeah he really was, I only managed to beat them once but the rest he kept winning."