Not Fast Enough

As King's group of villains were on the northwest of the city, they were also being charged at by large numbers of Heroes, they all prepared to fight but before any of them had the chance, King begin walking up ahead of the rest of them as they begin watching him approach the charging Heroes, as he got some good distance away from his group, King reaches in both sides of his coat and pulls out his revolvers that he begins to aim right at the heroes, and with no hesitation he pulls the trigger of his revolvers and shootout three bullets from each revolver, after that he lowered his guns and looks at the bullets that he's just shot out and begins to use his quirk, which the six bullets begin glowing with an outline of purple, as the bullets reach the heroes, they began piercing through the heads and chests, and each bullet that was piercing through them was all King's doing, as the last hero fell to his bullets, he stopped using his quirk and let the bullets fall to the ground, after that he turned back to his group and approached The Jester.

~King~

"Jester, I want you to take these pawn over to the west side of the city, once you do so you'll meet up with Oni's group."

~The Jester~

"As you wish my dear General, but what about you?"

~King~

"It is simple, the enemies pieces are all set out, and I must go through them to reach their king, where I will then personally checkmate them."

~The Jester~

"I see, I see, but are you sure you do not need my assistance on this?"

~King~

"Yes I'm certain, now take them before any more of the enemy pieces arrive."

~The Jester~

"Right away my general."

So The Jester then begin to lead the large group of villains over to the west side of the city, while King proceeds to head towards the direction where the heroes came from, as he was walking through the city it didn't take him long to run into more Heroes which he eliminated right away with clean shots to their head, which he didn't even need to use his quirk to help him do so, but after he killed them he looked up at the beam of light that made the domed force field.

~King~

"Hmm, these foolish heroes think they can contain us in this dome, how idiotic of them."

As he continued looking up at the beam of light he suddenly hears some sort of engine heading towards his direction, he looked away from the beam of light and look straight ahead where he hear the engine getting closer, he reloads his revolvers quickly and ames right at the direction where the sound of the engine is coming from, and in a blink of an eye a white blur burst through through a wall of smoke that was at the end of the street, King can't see what it is but he begins firing right at it, but with that speed, the white blur begins running out of the bullets directions, and from doing that it then launches itself right at King, right when the white blur was getting closer to hit King head on, he quickly dove to the right when the white blur flew right past him, after getting out of the way he was on one knee and he looked over at the direction with a white blur headed to, as the dust begin to clear from the blur that it left behind, King begin to see who that blur was, and from laying his eyes on the person, his grip gets tighter on the handles of his revolvers.

~King~

"So you are here as well, Ingenium."

As the dust cleared up completely, the pro Hero Ingenium stood up straight, and turned over towards towards King, who is kneeling on the ground.

~Iida~

"I'm quite impressed, you managed to get out of the way of my bullet train, which is nearly impossible for some people when it's too late."