You Can't Save Me

As the Tower received massive damage it began crumbling from the inside, so the heroes that were inside begin making their way out, but from all the commotion Akuma who's on top of a pile of rubble begin opening in his eyes, from doing so he begins to move head around and cease the Tower is falling apart, so not wanting to get buried by the rubble, he began to lift himself up but as he tried he felt pain in his left eye, so he sits up and sees a metal rod lodged inside of his thigh, he goes ahead and grabs it with his left hand and begins pulling it until he yanks it out of his thigh which brought him even more pain from when it was launched in, after that he gets up and slides off the pile of rubble, once he was on the ground he started limping but didn't stop moving one bit, as he was making his way to the front entrance he then stops when he sees flashing lights and sirens, so he turns around and begins heading to the back entrance, as he begin making his way towards the back entrance he sees bodies of the villains and could tell that they have been all killed by the fallen rubble, shortly he makes it to the back entrance where he then opens it and steps into an alleyway, as he began walking through the alleyways he managed to get far enough from the Tower, and was in a different alleyway where he peeks his head down the street and sees the front of the Tower, from doing so he sees Heroes cops, and paramedics as well, as he was looking at them he saw Kaori and Mio who made it out and even saw Ikue and his friends as well, but he didn't see the other three generals or the remaining Templars.

~Akuma~

"If the others aren't there then they probably escaped, I hope they are right."

Suddenly Akuma then felt extreme pain coursing through his body, he knew what the cause of the pain was, which was the injuries he's obtained recently.

~Akuma~

"Damn it, I have to get out of here."

So as he stopped peeking from the alleyway, he then started to walk through it and head to the other side to find a way to escape from the area, but as he was walking through the, Deku who's standing in front the Tower suddenly gets warned by quirk danger sense about the alleyway down the street, he looks over towards the alleyway and quickly heads over there, once he reached the alleyway he did not see anyone but he soon spotted a trail of blood, so he began following it the trail of blood inside the alleyway, as he turned the corner he saw a streak of blood on the wall on his right, he continued following it until he turned another corner and saw Akuma who is walking through the alleyway while leaning against the wall, seeing him Deku started approaching him slowly, as soon as he reached him, he quickly noticed that Akuma didn't know he was there, so you went ahead and placed his right hand on his left shoulder which he then stopped walking.

~Deku~

"Akuma."

Akuma went ahead and started turning his head towards the left where he looks up and sees Deku, instead of acknowledging him, Akuma shrugged his hand off of his shoulder and looks away from an as he continued walking forward, but Deku wasn't going to let him get any further, so you still right in front of him stopping him from going anywhere.

~Deku~

"Akuma listen to me, fighting is over, so just come with me and you'll be safe."

Akuma still doesn't acknowledge him, so he gets off the wall and attempts to walk past him, but Deku quickly stops him by placing his hands onto his shoulders, and from him doing that, Akuma finally acknowledges Deku but doesn't look.

~Akuma~

"Get out of my way, I don't have time for you now."

~Deku~

"Akuma, you don't have to run anymore, because I'm here to save you."

Hearing that suddenly snaps something within Akuma.