The New Age Of Heroes

As Akuma and the other generals were busy doing their own things inside the tower they didn't know that the pro heroes wouldn't be the only thing that will they'll be trying to stop them, on the other side of the city was UA high the school for the future heroes to come, inside the school it was many courses, but the one that really mattered was the hero course, and in those classes with children that wish to be great here one day.

~Ikue~

"Come on we have to hurry."

~Machi~

"You don't think I know that, and if we're late I'm blaming you."

~Ikue~

"Well you should have had the class instead of waiting for me."

~Machi~

"Oh shut up."

Ikue Midoriya and Machi Bakugou are in the hero course, they've been friends since grade school and always watched out for one another, the both of them were running bit later for class, but they managed to make it just in time before the Bell could ring.

~Ikue~

"We made it!"

As the both of them answered the class they are greeted with long time friends.

~Yasu~

"Yo morning you two."

Yasu Kirishima the son of Red Riot and Pinky two of the well-known heroes around, especially his dad being the number 5th hero.

~Fumiaki~

"Good morning Midoriya and Bakugou."

~Yamato~

"Yeah morning, and it looks like you guys made it in record time."

Fumiaki and Yamato also known as the Todoroki twin brothers, those two brothers were the sons of Shoto and Creati, the two of them have amazing quirks and on top of the class.

~Ikue~

"Morning everyone."

~Machi~

"Yeah good morning."

The both of them then went over to go chat with their friends.

~Yasu~

"So did you find what you were looking for last night."

~Ikue~

"Yeah I did, it was at my house in my room."

~Yasu~

"So you had no trouble finding it huh?"

~Ikue~

"No not really, but if you count my sister bothering me then yes."

~Machi~

"Oh shut up, Mio was not bothering you at all."

~Ikue~

"Whatever, all she does is bother me when I'm doing something important."

~Fumiaki~

"You should be a lot nicer to you than your sibling Midoriya."

~Yamato~

"Yeah you should be nice to you little sister, she's polite, well behaved, and very nice, I know how you think she could be annoying, and plus I think she just wants you to pay attention to her."

~Ikue~

"You're right, I don't have time to pay attention to her I'm way too busy studying in and training, I don't even have time to call my mom."