Let's Do This

The next day all six of the generals and some soldiers got onto some trucks and headed to the city where Holy Mother was in, as they were heading there Akimitsu explained to the others why Holy Mother was in that city, she was sent there months back to search for territory for the Hall of Demons to expand their organization, but it seems in her search she ended up getting captured by the heroes who has taken notice of her, on the day she was captured she sent out a distress call to the Tower, after a fee hours of driving on the roads they finally made it to the city, the truck that had all six of the generals began heading to the building where they were temporarily holding Holy Mother for the time being, the other trucks that were filled with soldiers separated from them and headed to different directions to surround the area that the building was around, the truck that contained all six of the generals arrived at their location which was across the street from the building where Holy Mother was being held in.

~Akimitsu~

"All right everyone as soon as I get word from all the other trucks we move in."

~Oni~

"Okay Akimitsu, we're waiting on your call."

All six of them waited in the back of the truck patiently until they heard static from Akimitsu's walkie-talkie which he grabs and responds back.

~Akimitsu~

"What's the word?"

~Goon~

"We're all set boss, no one's getting in or out

~Akimitsu~

"Good make sure it stays that way."

~Goon~

"Yes boss."

Akimitsu toss the radio to the ground and picks up an LMG which he rested on his left shoulder, he turned over to the others and sees that they're all ready to go which makes him grin at them.

~Akimitsu~

"Let's do this."

Akimitsu kicks open the truck doors and jumps on to the ground, as soon as he got off the truck the others did as well, now that all six of them were out of the truck they begin walking towards the entrance of the building, as they were approaching the building a hero ends up walking out of the front doors and sees the six generals approaching, he quickly turned around to go back inside but as soon as his hand touched the handle he was then shot with the barrage of bullets that that went straight through him and shattered the glass doors that he was facing, once he fell onto the ground Akimitsu couldn't help but to laugh for unloading so many bullets into a hero.

~Akimitsu~

"Hahahaha, damn hero thought he can just go back inside to warn his little friends about us!"

~King~

"I think you warned them instead of him."

~Akimitsu~

"Who cares, the more heroes mean the more bullets I have to use on them."

~King~

"You may be right, and it seems that his friends has finally come."

Five Heroes end up running out of the front entrance to see the six generals standing before them, but they were then mowed down by Akimitsu's LMG, one thought she was disposed of they then continue heading straight to the building, all six of them stepped over the dead heroes and right now inside of a building, but while entering they were then greeted by police officer pointing his gun at them but just by looking at him he was already filled with fear by seeing these six villains in front of him.