Unexpected Hero

After Akimitsu, King, and Akuma formed a plan to get into the warehouse that the police are using as some sort of headquarters they then got into a van and drove to the location, once they arrived they parked the van a fair distance from the warehouse, as King and Akimitsu we're sitting in the front seats observing the warehouse Akuma was sitting in the back.

~King~

"It's quiet."

~Akimitsu~

"Yeah I know that."

~King~

"Are you sure one of your men saw a cop answer that place."

~Akimitsu~

"I'm positive and none of my guys lead me astray, and if they do they know the punishment."

~King~

"Fair enough, Akuma how are you doing back there?"

King doesn't hear response from Akuma so it turns over to look in the back and he sees Akuma sleeping.

~King~

"AKUMA!"

From yelling out his name Akuma quickly gets up and rubs his eyes.

~Akuma~

"What?"

~King~

"I'm checking up on you to see if you're ready, but it seems that you were sleeping instead."

~Akuma~

"Sorry about that."

~King~

"Answer me this question Akuma, have you been getting enough sleep."

Akuma doesn't answer his question which means no.

~King~

"I knew it, those bags under your eyes can explain it, you need to get enough sleep if you don't then you won't have the right mindset you need."

~Akuma~

"All right I'll try to get some sleep back in the tower."

~King~

"You better or else Oni will be upset with you."

~Akimitsu~

"Hey King I think it's about time we should move in now."

~King~

"Good, Akuma make sure you don't fall asleep this time."

~Akuma~

"I won't."

King, Akuma, and Akimitsu, proceeded to get out of the van and headed straight towards the warehouse, they made sure to stick to the shadow so they wouldn't be seen at all, as they got close they turned into the alleyway that was between the warehouse and another building.

~Akuma~

"Okay what now?"

~King~

"Now it's Akimitsu turn, ready?"

~Akimitsu~

"Hell yeah."

Akimitsu raised his hair upward with his left hand to expose his eyes, as soon as he did that his natural green eyes suddenly turned a light blue.

~Akuma~

"What is he doing?"

~King~

"He's using his quick."