A New Start

Since Akuma was now awake and has recovered from his injuries, the authorities wanted to take him away and lock him up forever for his villains crimes upon Japan, but Deku stepped up and prevented them from taking him away, which the authorities did not approve of him doing and threaten him to revoke his hero license forever, from hearing that Deku was still not going to let them take Akuma, so seeing this the authorities were going to revoke his license but right before they can even do so, many of the top heroes and his close friends came to Deku and Akuma's sid, from doing so they all pulled out their own hero licenses and and extended their arms out to the authorities so they can take their hero license as well, seeing all those Heroes trying to give up their own licenses to protect Akuma, they had no choice but to step down since they cannot lose this many Heroes, in the end Akuma was put into Deku care but with a catch, Akuma had to wear an ankle bracelet that prevents him from using his quirk, and if he did attempt to use it the authorities will come and take him away this time, Deku and Akuma agreed of this terms and went ahead and and put the bracelet around his right ankle, after all that Deku announced that Akuma was his son I will take full responsibility of him, but since he made that announcement many people did not approve of Akuma walking the streets.

~Several weeks later~

As the morning begin to rise, son began to peek through Akuma's curtains from his balcony window, the light shines upon his eyes and he wakes up, as he sits up in his futon he looks around and is empty apartment.

~Akuma~

"(Sigh) let the new day begin."

Akuma gets up from his futon and head over to his kitchen where he then makes himself a quick breakfast, after he made his breakfast he goes to the balcony door with his breakfast and opens it, even sits down on the balcony and proceeds to eat his breakfast well the morning sun and the cool breeze hits his face, after a few minutes later he finished his breakfast and places dishes into the sink, instead of washing them he goes to his closet where you then changes into some jeans and a plain white shirt, once he was dressed he grabbed a black hoodie off of a hanger and heads over towards the door when he then proceeds to put his shoes on, for while doing so he sees a bunch of mail on the floor and knows that it's nothing but hate mail and death threats towards him, but he pays no mind to it once he had his shoes on he steps out of his apartment and locks the door, while doing so he sees that his door is completely tagged with graffiti but again he doesn't pay it no mind, he gets down the stairs of his apartment and reaches the front desk where he wins the bell and the landlord shows up and reaches the front desk on a step stool.

~Landlord~

"Ah, Akuma do you have this month's rent?"

~Akuma~

"I sure do ma'am."

Akuma pulls out an envelope from the pocket of his hoodie and places it onto counter wish the landlord takes, after that Akuma then proceeds walk away from the desk and head straight to the door, but right when he was about to walk through the door, the landlord calls out to him.

~Landlord~

"Hey kid!"

Akuma stops right when he was about to walk out of the door, he goes ahead and turns around to look at the landlord.

~Landlord~

"Why don't you just leave this apartment complex already?"

~Akuma~

"Are you kicking me out?"

~Landlord~

"No, no I'm not doing that, I'm just saying I know about those letters you get and those stupid kids who keep coming here to vandalize that door, what I'm trying to say is that you should move out of this place so you don't have to worry about things like that, I have a sister in the next city who also owns an apartment complex, and I'm sure she'll give you a room if I tell it to."