How I Died

Once The Rebirth returned from the raid they started unloading giant crates filled with equipment that was meant to be sold to heroes, but now that all of that equipment what's in the rebirth hand they can finally go into action, but before the rebirth could head into action they still needed to make the alliance with the Hall of Demons like they promised, so Chitose approached Oni who was observing The Rebirth.

~Chitose~

"Excuse me Oni, could we have a word?"

Oni glanced over to her after hearing her name and proceeds to walk towards her direction, as they were face to face they just left at each other very seriously.

~Oni~

"So now that you have all the equipment you wanted, so should we shake our alliance to make it official now?"

~Chitose~

"Yes I think we should."

Oni and Chitose raised both of their hands and proceeded to extend them out to each other, as they were about to grab each other's hands Chitose suddenly retracts her hand right when they were about to shake on it, Oni was shocked to see her do that and looks at her with confusion on why she did that.

~Chitose~

"You know I haven't discussed this alliance with my followers just yet."

~Oni~

"But you said that you will agree on our alliance once you get what you wanted."

~Chitose~

"Yes I did agree upon that but I still need to discuss this with my followers, so could you kindly leave the room alongside your friends as well so I could talk to my followers myself?"

Oni gets completely frustrated with her but doesn't show it, instead she remains calm on the outside.

~Oni~

"As you wish."

Oni then gathers up the other generals and proceeds to head to leave the room that they were in, but why they were leaving Akuma what suddenly stopped by two followers of The Rebirth, the other serious and quickly rush over to him to see what could be going on.

~Oni~

"Hey take your hands off him now!"

But before they can get even closer to him and the two followers there were suddenly stopped by a third follower that appeared in front of them.

~Rebirth member~

"I'm sorry to stop you all but are mistress needs to have a discussion with one of your generals."

~Oni~

"Why does it have to be Akuma instead of me or anyone else here!?"

~Rebirth member~

"Well our mistress wanted to have a discussion with one of the generals and Akuma was the one she wanted to talk to the most."

Oni and the others didn't like this one bit and we're about to attack but Akuma extended the palm of his hand out to them just joke he was fine with this.

~Akuma~

"It's all right guys, you head back to the room I'll be just fine."

~Oni~

"But-"

~Akuma~

"Just go, I'll join you guys later."

The others didn't want to leave him behind but they had no choice to do so, Akuma was then escorted away from the others by the two Rebirth followers, after that they eventually brought him to Chitose office.