My Name Is Akuma

With Akuma finally knowing everything about his parents and even about One For All he started living life with ease, and eventually started a relationship with Yui, but as a year went by Akuma never forgot everyone that he called his friend, one day as he was working the night shift at the convenience store an African American woman in a suit walked into the store, as Akuma saw her they immediately locked eyes for a whole minute until she broke eye contact with him and grab the simple magazine off a shelf, after flipping through the pages she then goes up to the counter and places the magazine onto the counter and looks at Akuma.

~Akuma~

"Will this be all?"

~???~

"Actually there's one more thing."

The woman reaches inside of her jacket and pulls out a black card where she then places it down on to the counter and slides it over towards Akuma, where he then grabs it and picks it up, from doing so he sees an image of a single angel wing that is all black due to the card, he looks back at the woman with confusion.

~Akuma~

"Who are you?"

~???~

"My name doesn't matter at the moment, what does matter is that I want you to join my organization Black Wing."

~Akuma~

"Black Wing?"

~???~

"Yes, it is an organization I chose to make, but to make it successful I need you to join."

Akuma takes another look at the Black Wing's card until he places it back into the counter and slides it back to her.

~Akuma~

"Sorry but I'm not interested."

~???~

"Are you sure?"

~Akuma~

Yes I'm sure not get the hell out of here."

As Akuma looked at her with his menacing eyes, she was not showing one ounce of intimidation from him.

~???~

"Listen here Akuma Midoriya."

After hearing her say his full name, he stopped looking at her menacingly.

~???~

"I know everything about you and what you are capable of, and trust me when I say I know everything because I do know everything."

~Akuma~

"What do you know?"

~???~

"Well I know that you're the son of Himiko Toga and Izuku Midoriya, but that is not all, I also know that your mother is still in Isengard Penitentiary serving a life sentence for her villainous crimes and that your father is still being judged by the public for having a son that used to be a villain, shall I continue?"

~Akuma~

"No, I've heard enough."

~???~

"If that is so, let me offer you a deal?"

~Akuma~

"What type of deal?"

~???~

"If you wish to know, contact me by the number in the back of the card, if you do that means you'll be joining Black Wing."

The woman then slides the card back to Akuma and picks up her magazine while placing down some money, after that she walked right towards the doors, but right before she walked out of the convenience store she looked over her left shoulder and looked at Akuma.