Staying Low

A few weeks have passed by since Nighteyes Tower has fallen, but since that day the Hall of Demons had to put all of operations to hold which meant no weapon transport for the time being, even some of the generals had to inform their Templars that were still on missions to put them on pause for now, but as all of the generals and villains were in the tower they kept themselves busy with other things especially the generals, Oni will either be training with her katana or either polishing it to keep it clean, Slash will usually be doing nothing but chatting with Shenzi, king will just be spending his time playing chess alone, Akimitsu will usually be in the firing range that he made a while back, Takeo spend this time training what Akuma or either alone but when he's not training he's busy meditating instead, and lastly Akuma will just train, but during his training he noticed that none of the villains that were willing to fight him in his test stopped showing up, but Akuma was fine with that, he carried out through his days training on his own day to night, but after a long day of training he just sat down and began catching his breath, but every time you did that he couldn't help but to think about that kid that he couldn't kill, but as his mind was on that he suddenly heard footsteps approaching him, he gets back on his feet I turned around to see Oni's Templar stepping out of the shadows.

~Kamin~

"Your name is Akuma right?"

~Akuma~

"Yeah."

~Kamin~

"Your name is simple and easy to remember, I'm glad to know that."

~Akuma~

"Okay thanks I guess, so is there anything you want?"

~Kamin~

"In fact there is, I want you to stay away from General Oni for now on."

~Akuma~

"And why the hell should I."

~Kamin~

"Because if you don't I would take you on personally."

~Akuma~

"Is that a threat?"

~Kamin~

"Yes it pretty much is, so it is best if you engrave that into your head of yours."

~Akuma~

"Listen kid that can happen."

~Kamin~

"And why not?"

~Akuma~

"Because I'm one of the generals which means I have to be around her."

~Kamin~

"Oh that brings me to my other question I have for you, why are you a general?"

~Akuma~

"Because Oni said I spark in interest in her and she was the one that gave me the option to either join or leave, and you can see which one I chose."

~Kamin~

"But why you and not me?, You're nothing but quirkless being not worthy enough to be a general or even stand next to her, you should just die."

As soon as Kamin said those words he raised his right arm and his sleeve begins to unravel itself into four strips which then shot straight towards Akuma in a incredible speed, Akuma luckily moved his body to the side to dodge two of the strips but the other two wrapped around his right arm which began getting tighter, Akuma try to pry them off with him but each time he did it just got tighter.