Dream of me

I woke up with the sound of snoring behind me, it was cute. I'm a light sleeper though so Mon did not seem cute at this time. I checked to make sure she was breathing okay and covered my head with a pillow. After a few minutes, I was sound asleep. I dreamed of Mon, but she was different.

*DREAM STARTS HERE*

NOTE: In Sam's dream world, it's Freen and Becky, like a parallel universe.

I get nervous before every concert. I have been doing this for months now, but I still can't get used to it. I was staring at myself in the mirror. Come on, Sarocha. Your fans are waiting. I heard one of the staff members yell that I had to up on stage in 2 minutes.

Her voice brought me back to reality. Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, my crush for the past year and a half. We have been doing concerts and events ever since we both participated in Secret Crush on You the series.

It was my first real acting job and her second. We played as a couple with no label, but everyone could tell what we were. It was the easiest role that I've had to play. Every single take was done once because our chemistry was amazing and there was no doubt about that.

We got closer little by little. She used to be so shy around me. Now it's the other way around. I haven't told her how I feel. I feel like I might be a bit too obvious sometimes, but I can't help myself. As soon as anyone gets too close to her, I already want to punch their faces in.

My part of chorus was coming up. I kept looking at her. She had so much stage presence that you would think she belonged there all her life. She had participated in singing competitions, but they never gave her a chance. That's okay, now she's got everything, an acting career, a singing career, and hopefully a girlfriend soon enough.

I caught myself smiling while staring at her, I quickly stopped. These events are all televised or recorded by someone in the audience. There are enough rumors of our 'relationship' as it is, I will not give them any more material unless Becky says yes to me.

The song that we always start with is called Give me a pen. Basically, it's about a crush and what you like about them. I swear the staff choose these songs on purpose. Our whole performance together is a love declaration. I join her up on stage and we sing together the rest of the song.

Our next song is called At My Worst which is so true. It's amazing having someone there to share the good times, but when things get bad that's when you really need someone to be there for you. I have tried my best to always be there for Becky. She has been one of my priorities since we met. Now I really want her to be my girlfriend.

After we finished singing, we just stared into each other's eyes. I don't know who leaned in first or if it was the both of us, but I didn't want to stop. I could hear the muffled screams of our fans in the background cheering us on. I didn't care that this was in front of everybody, I just wanted to share my first kiss with Beck.

*DREAM ENDS HERE*

I woke up startled. What the heck was that dream about? I looked around confused. Ok, I'm in my room, Mon is sleeping beside me, I'm back to reality. I haven't dreamt like that in a while. It seemed so real at the time. Somehow Mon and I were singers and actresses.

I laughed as silently as I could. As if I could sing in front of thousands of fans. I scoffed and laid my head back down. I looked at the clock in my room, it was almost 3am. I need more sleep. I haven't slept well these past two days. I forced myself to sleep once again, this time no weird dreams.

Mon's P.O.V

I fell asleep really quickly after the nighttime swim that Sam and I shared. I don't know what I feel for her exactly, but is it wrong that I wanted her to kiss me in the pool that badly? These are the thoughts that probably provoked whatever happened next.

*MON'S DREAM STARTS HERE*

I had my phone in my hand with a voice note from Sam. I pressed play and her sexy voice filled my ears. She sounded different, but I liked it. 'Cham Cham's Mon Mon is very sexy'. Why do I hear cheering? Are we on TV? 'Look for me. If you can't find me before the song ends, you will be punished'.

The song Fire boy plays in the background. I find myself at a bar wearing a silky pink dress. I noticed there were only a few customers at the bar, but the women all wore a masquerade mask. I don't know really understand what is going on here, but I will enjoy every second of it.

I heard myself singing and someone else joined me as well. I think that's Sam voice. OMG, she sounds so sexy. My body was moving on its own. I saw a woman holding a glass with her back to me. I put my hand on her shoulder, but it wasn't Sam. I apologized for the confusion.

I reached out to someone else who looked like Sam, but that wasn't her either. A guy tried getting close to me and I just moved in the other direction. I was not going to waste time with a man when I had Khun Sam to care for me.

I finally found her dancing with a woman. I tried not to look jealous, but as soon as Sam saw me she removed her mask and left the woman hanging to come join me. Again, with no control over my body we started dancing. I don't know where I got the confidence to do this, but I know this isn't real.

'You found me. What do you want to do with me?'. I smirked. 'I want to bite your neck, Khun Sam.' OMG, where did that come from?! She didn't mind though. We left the bar and made it to a hotel room. Khun Sam was preparing the bath when I leaned on her and kissed her neck.

She grabbed my hand and lead me to the couch in the room. I sat on top of her lap trying to gain control of the situation, but obviously that wasn't happening because Khun Sam pushed me back onto the couch and laid on top of me. I saw red dot on the top part of my dress, I looked up and Khun Sam's nose was bleeding.

'Are you okay?' She moved back to lay down on the couch and fainted. That last thing that I heard were my screams calling for Khun Sam to wake up before I woke up from this weird dream.

*MON'S DREAM ENDS HERE*

Not even in my dreams I can have Khun Sam. Is this a sign?