Jealous

I woke up mad at everything especially all of the men interested in Mon. I had one mission today: I will squash any and all men that are after Mon. I don't care if she gets mad at me, I don't want anyone to flirt with or even be around her.

I was pacing back and forth in my office. I halted as I remembered who the first person to be squashed will be...Mr. Chin and his stickers. My fists were turning white with all of the force I was doing to keep myself from punching a whole into the wall. I opened the door of my office and saw everyone in a group.

Sam: "Mr. Chin?" He looked at me terrified. The rest of them went completely still and silent. "I'd like to have a word with you."

Chin: "Yes, ma'am." I headed back into my office and thought of another impossible task.

He walked into my office and sat on the chair in front of me with his head down like a scolded child.

Sam: "I've heard around the office that you have a lot of free time, especially to send stickers to single women." His gulp could be heard very clearly in the awkward silence that we shared.

Chin: "They were just stickers ma'am. They don't mean anything."

Sam: "Well since you have that much free time on your hands I have a job for you. I need you, just you, to collect all of the stickers in Thailand and report back to me by 6pm today."

Chin: "WHAT?!".

Sam: "Are you yelling at me Mr. Chin?"

Chin: "N-no ma'am. I'll get right on that." He left the office before I could say another word.

I paced back and forth again while I thought of a way to get rid of Nop. A soft knock on the door interrupted my thoughts.

Sam: "Come in!" Mon poked her head in first. I visibly relaxed when I saw her. "Come in Mon."

Mon: "Sam, what did you want with Chin? He walked out of here terrified." I turned my back towards her, I didn't want her to see me this stressed out.

Sam: "A married man shouldn't send stickers to other people like this." I was getting mad again. "Chin is married."

Mon: "Really?" I turned towards her and nodded, arms crossed.

Sam: "But from now on, I don't think he'll have time to send you any stickers."

Mon: "What did you do to him?" I smirked.

Sam: "I just ordered him to do some work. But if he can't do it in time, he'll be fired. He has to find all available stickers in Thailand by 6pm today."

Mon: "Just because he sent me stickers through text?" She doesn't get it, does she? I leaned on the desk close to her face.

Sam: "Read my lips: Mr. Chin is married."

Mon: "You look upset. Is this perhaps about...Nop?" That one too. I scoffed. I'm done talking about this.

Sam: "I sent you a friend request on Facebook." Mon looked for her phone. "Why didn't you accept it?"

Mon: "I honestly didn't see your request."

Sam: "Impossible. I sent it with my own hand." I pointed to my phone. "Look."

Mon: "Um, just a minute. I'll accept your request." I sat down in front of the tv waiting impatiently. "What's your Facebook name? I don't see anything. There's only a Conan-styled picture that looks like a criminal profile." What?!

Sam: "That's me."

Mon: "Huh?"

Sam: "I said that's me."

Mon: "The name is...I am your boss? This one?!" I thought it was cool...

Sam: "It looks classy. Everybody knows it's me just by looking at it. Did you say it looks like a criminal profile?" I crossed my arms and pouted.

Mon: "Makes it sound like I created a fake account to scam people." I heard that! I am offended. "But as I look carefully, it looks kind of cute. It's unique." Much better. "I've accepted your request." I bombarded her with stickers. Mine are so much better than Mr. Chin's. "Why are you sending me so many stickers?" I stood up and walked towards her.

Sam: "Why? Why can't I do that?" I placed myself right in front of her and looked into her eyes. "My stickers aren't as cute as Mr. Chin's? Is that so?" She moved her face away from mine. I grabbed her chin gently and made her face me. "I hate...when I talk to you and you turn your face away from me." Why was she smiling so cutely? My anger wasn't going to last long if she kept this up. "Answer me. What's not good about my stickers, hm?!"

Oh God. Is this what an aneurism feels like? She bit my nose...I repeat, she bit my nose! The most beautiful woman I've ever met and the cutest bit my nose. I look fine on the outside but on the inside I'm screaming and giggling like a hyena. Send help... Ok, ok Sam. Keep yourself together for the love of everything that's holy.

Sam: "That hurt." It didn't. It just made my heart do a 360 degree backflip. Mon giggled. I'm already dead, stop it!

Mon: "Serves you right. So the reason why you told Chin to come to your office and gave him an unreasonable workload is that I didn't accept your friend request?"

Sam: "I wouldn't use the word unreasonable..."

Mon: "It's not nice to cause people stress and depression. You know?" I'm being scolded like a child. This tiny woman has so much power over me and she doesn't even know it. "I'll go back to work." Oh no you won't! Before she could escape out of my office, I placed myself in between her and the door.

Sam: "A trade."

Mon: "What trade?"

Sam: "You bit my nose. What do I get to do for that?"

Mon: "What would like to do?" I gently bit her lower lip. I moved back a little to check if she was okay with that, then I pecked her lips when I didn't see any doubt in her eyes.

Sam: "Go back to work." I pecked her lips once more and went to my desk. I have little to no self control when I'm near her. "I don't think you can finish your work here today. I think you'll have to finish it somewhere else."

Mon: "Where would you r-recommend?" She looked in shock at what I did.

Sam: "Somewhere you can sit down, work for a long time and lie down."

Mon: "Your place?"

Sam: "Yeah. The sofa is soft. The AC is cool. The bed is comfy. The Wi-Fi is free."

Mon: "Do you want me to go there to work or to sleep?"

Sam: "Ah, I see. You want to sleepover at my house again? Why not? I don't mind that."

She left the office and I swear outside of it they could all hear my heart beating out of my chest.