First Post

Mon was reading her proposal on the first content of the Diversity Pop page. Half way through I just stared at her gorgeous face without a care. I am so crazy about her. I wonder what it would be like to kiss her lips.

Mon: "Is my idea approved?" I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't hear the ending. Mon, what are you doing to me?

Sam: "No." Yes. Wait. "Why are you smiling?" I just said no didn't I?

Mon: "Not approved means it's approved."

Sam: "You know me a little too well now." Mon grabbed her notebook and laptop and left the office. I just stayed there stunned. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I like not having to explain myself all the time.

I heard a commotion outside an hour later. I checked the time, 10am. Mon made the first official post of the new page. I opened the door without them noticing. Mon looked so happy and excited just like everyone else. I can see the difference between her being here and our company as it was before. We didn't celebrate, the only sounds were typing on computers and knocks on my door every once in a while.

Noi: "Will people share this page?"

Sam: "They will." Back to Lady Boss Sam. They all turned around and looked at me.

Mhee: "When did you arrive, Lady Boss?"

Sam: "Go tell everyone in every department to share this post. Now." They all ran like criminals fleeing the scene to share the post. Mon was looking at the post, she looked proud of herself, and she should be. I was smiling at the scene. Suddenly she turned back and looked at me, smile gone.

Mon: "What about you, Lady Sam? Aren't you going to share the post?" Yes ma'am, I quickly left and followed instructions. I did some work as best as I could without getting distracted by thoughts of Mon. I checked the post two hours later and the page had already gotten 50k followers. That's my girl.

On my way out of the bathroom, I found Mon looking at the post.

Mon: "Only 50k." She sighed.

Sam: "You should be proud. It's a great first step." She didn't double down at my serious face as she did before, that's good.

Mon: "Thank you for your support. Do you trust me now that I'm not the mole?" I got closer to her face, her smile didn't falter. I inhaled her scent, it's intoxicating.

Sam: "If you see anything suspicious report it to me." She nodded. "What are you looking at? Do I look suspicious?"

Mon: "That's not it." I was going to inquire further but she received a message.

Sam: "Who is it?" Sam, don't act jealous.

Mon: "Nothing, my friend sent me something." Ok, friend, not boyfriend or anything of the sort.

Mon went on her way, and I went back to work. She was becoming too distracting. I finished all of the reports and checked back on the post, it had 20k likes and shares and the followers were up to 60k now. I instantly remembered what I had asked of Mon before we got closer. I asked her to get 500k followers within one month or I would fire her. It seemed impossible at first, still does, but now I'm thinking she might be able to do it which is a problem because I can't keep my feelings in any longer.

I went home deep in thought. I did my nightly routine and sat down to eat dinner. The house feels empty without Mon even though she was only here for one day. I sent her a photo of what I was eating with the message 'This prawn is expensive.'

'

Sam: "It's a date

Sam: "It's a date." I felt my heart skip a beat. I don't know why but I think Mon felt something similar.

I woke up at 7am to get ready. I needed to look my best for this date. My first date in a while. I kind of dated someone before, but nothing ever really happened. We talked a lot, I thought our energies matched, but it was only an attempt for money and fame like a lot of others who have tried getting close to me.

I was almost out the door when I saw Kirk about to knock. This idiot is not about to ruin my date with Mon.

Sam: "I'm going out, it's important. What do you want?"

Kirk: "But we already have plans today, Sam." We did, but I don't care.

Sam: "You didn't confirm so I thought you had something else to do." I walked towards my car. He stood in front of me.

Kirk: "You have to go to Ayutthaya with me today no matter what. I'm not letting you skip our date."

Sam: "Kirk, get it through your thick skull we are not dating. This is strictly business, you know this already. Stop trying to make into something it's not." I was so tired of his stupidity. "I really have an important business today."

Kirk: "More important than running an errand for grandmother? You promised her. You said you would go there to talk about her land."

Sam: "I said I would go, not we."

Kirk: "Come on. Let's just spend some time together. When we get married, we will have to at least be cordial with each other." I sighed. I sent a text to Mon.

I HATE THIS MAN SO MUCH! I have to find a way to get out of this marriage

I HATE THIS MAN SO MUCH! I have to find a way to get out of this marriage. I don't think I can handle being this idiot's wife and his failed attempts at humor.