Girlfriend at Work

Best thing about having a girlfriend at work? Constant make out sessions.

We saw each other this morning and obviously exchanged morning kisses, but I missed her already. I left my office and saw that her desk was empty. "Where is Mon?" Yha answered back. "She's printing some documents. Do you need anything, Lady Boss?" I shook my head no. "I'll go talk to her myself, no worries. Thank you, Yha."

I walked by the lunch room and saw Mon at the printer. She looked so beautiful. I have the most gorgeous girlfriend in the whole world and I'm so addicted to her. I walked over to her and she saw me. My gaze never left hers as she smiled at me. I will melt faster than chocolate if she keeps looking at me like that.

I crossed my arms, leaned against the wall and made sure no one was around. "Babe, come to my office as soon as possible. I need you." Mon nodded. I still can't believe how important she has become to me.

When I got to my office, I basically sprinted there, I waited for Mon to knock on the door. I already knew how she knocked. I hid behind the door as she came in and closed it behind her. She was searching for me. I locked the door, came up behind her putting my arms around her waist and kissing her cheek. She smiled widely.

"What do you need me for babe?" I spun her around and kissed her passionately. She kissed me back as I lead her towards the desk. I pressed her back against it and continued to kiss her. Again, full on make out session. LOVE IT!

Mon pulled back a bit and I pouted. "Baby, we're at work." I removed a hair that was covering her eyes. "I know, I know, but I can't help it Mon. I want you all the time." She laughed. " I should buy more newspapers so I can hit you on the head whenever you act like a horny teen." I puckered my lips and waited for her to kiss them.

"Hey, I'm not that bad, but I got certain needs for a certain brunette that is driving me crazy and I don't think I can wait any longer." I lifted her up and placed her on top of the desk and we continued to make out. I was about to start unbuttoning her shirt when she pushed me away. "Ok horn dog, control yourself."
"Ok, I have to tell you something anyways." She hugged me. "What is it?" I kissed her forehead. "I'm breaking up with Kirk today. I already told him to come to the office." Mon looked upset. "Baby, are you sure you want to do it here?" I shrugged. "The place doesn't matter. What matters is that after today I'm going to be completely yours." I kisses her softly. Mon still looked worried, but I needed to do this. I don't want her to be a secret any longer.

I nibbled on Mon's ear causing her to giggle. "Sam... Don't you dare." Tickle monster was joining the party. She looked at my face and knew. She got off the desk and moved away from me. "Sam, we're at work. Stop it!" I came closer to her menacingly. She tried getting past me, but I grabbed her by the waist and tickled her side. She giggling and squirmed until she escaped my grasp. I was about to attack again when she received a text message. She looked surprised by it.

"I have to go honey. I'll see you in a little bit." She kissed my cheek and left the office. I sat down on my desk and sighed contentedly. Never before have I ever wanted to do such childish things like tickling someone. Mon was having so many effects on me I couldn't keep up with them.

I got back to work before I wasted a day just thinking about my beautiful girlfriend. I went to the lunch room to grab a bottle of water and overheard a conversation from some of the workers.

Mhee: "OMG, this is horrible."
Noi: "I think Mon and Mr. Kirk must be having an affair for sure." WHAT?!
Yha: "Ugh! Stop this nonsense. Mon is a good girl, she wouldn't do such a thing. Just because you took a photo where they are holding hands it doesn't mean they are dating." Mon and Kirk?
Mhee: "But it's suspicious. Remember last time someone said he asked her to dinner too. Plus his insistence on her coming back." I know Mon would never do that to me, but what if Kirk liked Mon?

I texted Mon immediately and asked her to meet with me on the roof. She thought I was being playful, but I let her know it was important. She was already waiting for me there when I arrived.
Mon: "Sam, did something happen?"
Sam: "Where did you go earlier?" I crossed my arms.
Mon: "I spoke to my mom and then Mr. Kirk came to talk to me."
Sam: "I overheard the employees just now saying that you were with Kirk holding hands." 

Mon: "Sam, listen to me first ok? It's not what you think."
Sam: "Ok then what is it? Why was Kirk holding MY girlfriend's hands?"
Mon: "He was just thanking me for something that I did and he expressed his appreciation for me coming back to work. That's all."
Sam: "But why did he have to hold your hands Mon?! There was no reason for him to touch you at all. You're mine!"
Mon: "Sam, stop it! I don't like it when you get this possessive. It was just to show his appreciation, that's it." 

Sam: "You're mine, Mon. I can't handle the idea of anyone else touching you!"
Mon: "Sam, enough! When you calm down we will talk again about this, but right now I can't tolerate your possessiveness. I have enough on my plate." She started to walk away.
Sam: "Where do you think you're going?!"
Mon: "I'm going home, Sam. We can talk later." She walked back inside and I groaned in frustration. Kirk will pay for this. I won't let anyone else touch you, Mon. You belong to me and only me.