Clarification Needed

As soon as I hung up the call, I sat on top of my desk facing the door. I made sure my dress looked nice and waited for Mon to come in. Once she did, her face was not as content as it usually is. She got closer to the desk and held her hands behind her back.

Mon: "Do you need something, Lady Sam?"

Sam: "What's the matter with you? Why did you talk to me like that?"

Mon: "It's nothing." That's a lie, she's using my technique against me.

Sam: "That means there's something."

Mon: "How could you possibly know?" I know you, Mon.

Sam: "How could I not know?" Nothing a few kisses can't fix.

Mon: "Why did you tell me to come here? If you'd like to discuss work, please go ahead so I can get back to my own work." She moved away from me, I pulled her back so she could face me.

Sam: "I want to bite your lips." I grabbed the lip balm. "Put that on. I want to know how good your lips taste."

Mon: "No." She moved my hand away. No?!

Sam: "What do you mean no?! What's the matter with you? You didn't reply to my messages, you didn't pick up my calls. You didn't like my Facebook post which was a really funny video of a cat getting scared by his owner. And you refused to do what I told you to." I'm not used to this, it's making me angry.

Mon: "Nothing's wrong." Then why the sudden change in attitude and behavior towards me? Maybe if we went to eat, she could explain.

Sam: "There's a decent grilled beef place around Ari in Bangkok."

Mon: "So?"

Sam: "You must go with me and continue to work at my house."

Mon: "I'm not going. I already told my parents that I will have dinner with them today." UGH!

Sam: "People don't normally reject me."

Mon: "Then I'm glad I can be the first to do so. Excuse me." She gave me a weak half smile and then left the office.

This entitled little kid did not just ignore every request that I made and left me here alone. Sam, you've giving her too much power over you, now she's rebelling against you. What can I do now? I don't know what I did wrong. Jim was the only one that should have been mad at me, maybe the rest of the party for the awkward situation I put them through, but there is no reason why Mon should be mad at me.

As soon as I got home I did an extensive research on google on how to make up with your girlfriend. I know she's not my girlfriend, but I couldn't really find anything when I searched for how to make up with the girl you like when you act like girlfriends but aren't. It gave no results.

Some of the options were treating her to a meal, but she said no to that. Giving her a gift was another option, but other than pink I didn't know what stuff she liked. The third option I saw was to tell her she's right, but right about what? I don't even know why we are fighting right now! I locked the phone and hit my head with it a couple of times. Think, Sam, think.

I GOT IT! I will make a TikTok video for her. I know she loves being on social media so I can find a cute song and do a little dance for her. I'm brilliant, aren't I? I looked in my closet for the selfie stick stand that Kate had given me before. I was supposed to use it to keep my social media updated every couple of months, but I let her do it. I placed in on the kitchen counter. I heard a couple of songs and found the perfect one. The next part was a bit difficult, but I figured it out. Mon was right using TikTok is pretty easy. After three attempts, I finally found the video cute enough.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRKxShnN/

I posted it on my profile and I immediately started getting likes and comments. I shared it to Mon who had already seen it a few seconds later. YES! It's working! I didn't want to let anymore time pass so I called Mon. She rejected the call. I'm not sleeping with this stress. I sent her a text message saying that if she didn't pick up the phone, I would go to her house right now. I don't care how late it is, we need to clarify this.

On the phone

Mon: "Hello."

Sam: "Why are you mad at me?"

Mon: "You made up with Jim, right? I just heard about it."

Sam: "Yeah, I apologized to her already."

Mon: "You never told me that."

Sam: "Do you need to know everything?"

Mon: "There's no need to tell me. I'm not your close friend." I'm so confused!

Sam: "Are we fighting? Why are you mad at me? Is it because I made up with Jim?"

Mon: "Yes, I'm mad that you... kissed Jim." How did she know? "It's ridiculous that I'm upset about this, right?" Now, I get what Jim meant about not telling her how we made up.

Sam: "You're right. I get how you feel because I'm like that too."

Mon: "How so?"

Sam: "You know, when Jim tried to kiss you on my birthday, I felt exactly like that."

Mon: "Have you ever felt like this with your other friends?"

Sam: "Never. They've done much more than kissing in front of me, but I've never felt anything." Other than disgusted. Too much PDA for my taste.

Mon: "Then why do you feel that way with me?"

Sam: "Because I like you in a different way than I like them." No response. "What about you?"

Mon: "May I ask you something?"

Sam: "Yeah."

Mon: "What are we?" I don't know if I have an answer to that.

Sam: "There's an age gap between us so I don't think we can be friends. How about sisters?"

Mon: "I'm annoyed again."

Sam: "What annoys you?"

Mon: "Being just a sister to you."

Sam: "Are you on your period? Why do you get annoyed so easily?!" Hmm, well she works for me. "What about my servant? My attendant?"

Mon: "I'm hanging up!"

Sam: "Wait! Mon, I'm sorry. Let's make up please."

Mon: "Okay, let's make up."

Sam: "This really works." Option number four was apologizing.

Mon: "What?"

Sam: "Oh, nothing. I'm sorry. I promise that I will never kiss other people again. Can you forgive me?"

Mon: "Ok, I forgive you." I physically relaxed at her words. "I'm going to bed then. Good night, Lady Sam."

Sam: "Good night, Mon."