Top Finale

3rd P.O.V

Mon had to press her legs together to calm the tingling sensation that she just felt as Sam said those words.
Mon: "Oh yeah, you can fuck me with it babe. Just not today. Today is all about you."
Sam: "If I weren't enjoying this so much, I would think you're trying to punish me, babe." Sam raised an eye brow and Mon shrugged. "Ok, let's do it. Please be gentle ok? I may not look like it, but I'm still somewhat of a virgin."
Mon: "It will be my honor to be your first."
Sam: "Oh you're my first in almost everything, Mon and I am so happy that you are." Mon kissed Sam softly. 

Mon: "Ok I read the instructions on it and..."
Sam: "Instructions? What do you mean? Isn't it basically like a normal dick?"
Mon: "Yes and no. It's a double sided dildo meaning one side will be inside of me and the rest will be inside of you. I read in the reviews that the part inside of me can make me cum in you just like a regular dick." Mon smirked as Sam looked impressed.
Sam: "Lesbians sure think of everything."
Mon: "Yes they do." Mon sat on Sam's lap and kissed her passionately. "Put it in me." Sam grabbed the shorter part of the dildo, put on some lube that Mon had also brought and gently slid it inside of Mon. "Ahh!" Mon held onto Sam's shoulder as she got used to the sensation. She kissed Sam once more. "Feels amazing already." Sam laid back down and Mon got on top of her. She put on some lube on the dildo head and rubbed it all over. "I'll be gentle I promise." Sam nodded, she trusted Mon with her life.

Mon slowly inserted the dildo into Sam. Sam groaned at the feeling. Mon pulled it out and put it back in slowly letting Sam get used to the feeling. After a couple of tries Sam was enjoying herself much more. She pulled Mon fully on top of her causing the dildo to get deeper into her. Sam moaned and grabbed onto the couch. Mon slowly thrusted in and out of Sam. She could feel the movements inside of her as well.
Mon: "Oh god! This is so much better than I thought." Mon held on to the couch for support. "Are you okay baby?" Sam grabbed Mon's ass pushing the dildo in deeper. "Fuck babe."
Sam: "I'm perfect baby. I love you so much."
Mon: "I love you too baby." Mon thrusted faster looking her lover's eyes as Sam's moans got louder. "Only I can fuck you like this. No one else can have you Samanun is that understood?" 

Sam: "Yes baby. I'm all yours." Mon quickened the pace. "Fuck baby I'm gonna cum soon."
Mon: "I want you to cum baby. I want to fill you up with my cum." Mon moaned loudly as she felt her walls getting tighter around the dildo head. "Fuck I'm cumming."
Sam: "Me too baby! Keep going." Mon laid down on top of Sam and kissed her as she thrusted deeper into Sam. Mon moaned into Sam's ear as she felt herself cum. Sam screamed in pleasure as she felt Mon's cum dripping inside her. Not long after she came undone as well.

Mon: "Phew! Now that was a work out." Mon laid on top of Sam's chest panting and breathing heavily. Sam caressed her back as she caught her breath.
Sam: "I'm so happy that we did this baby."
Mon: "The pleasure was all mine." Sam chuckled.
Sam: "Are you sure you're not mad at me anymore? I was starting to think you were going to tease me all night."
Mon: "I'm sorry babe. I meant everything that I did. I just wanted to show you how much I love you and how much I want you every single moment of every day." Sam kissed her forehead. 

Sam: "You sure showed me. You might have gotten me pregnant, I don't know." Mon hit Sam's chest lightly.
Mon: "Dork!" Sam giggled and hugged Mon tighter. "Maybe someday I'll get you pregnant." Sam didn't say anything else. She was just happy with the idea that someday her and Mon could have kids. She caressed Mon's back softly as she imagined a mini Mon running around the house. "I might fall asleep if you keep doing that."
Sam: "Want to go to bed?" Mon looked into Sam's eyes. 

Mon: "I'm bit tired, maybe we can do this again tomorrow after work." Sam smacked Mon's ass playfully wh.
Sam: "I meant go to bed to sleep beautiful." She placed a soft kiss on Mon's lips.
Mon: "Ohh right! Yeah, we can go to bed." She removed the dildo from Sam and herself and placed it on the table for a moment. "Remind me to put that away. I don't want the housekeeper to know that I stole your virtue." Sam laughed.
Sam: "Ohh you've done more than that honey. You stole my heart." Shy Mon was back. She blushed and hide her face in her hands. Sam smacked her ass and chuckled. "Let's blow out the candles and get to bed. I'm exhausted." Mon nodded.

They cleared the table and placed the plates and glasses in the sink. Sam blew out all the candles and grabbed their clothes placing them in the pool laundry basket. They headed upstairs hand in hand. Mon felt proud of what she had accomplished. She doubted herself for a moment and thought that she wouldn't be able to pull through on what she had planned, but she did.

They took a quick shower, put on their pajamas and snuggled in bed.
Mon: "I love you Sam."
Sam: "I love you Mon. Thank you for the best night of my life." Mon kissed her cheek and snuggled in closer.
Mon: "Wait until our wedding night. This was just a preview of what will happen." Mon smirked and Sam smiled and thought that hiring Mon was the best decision she has ever made.

NOTE: No more sex scenes😂 I have given enough material to make a Fifty Shades of Sammon movie so I'm done. Hope you all enjoyed. If you did, like and comment. If you didn't, like and comment as well and sorry for the awkward moment😂😂🤭