Top Part 2

NOTE: These next two chapters are very sexual. If you don't want to read them, I suggest waiting until I upload part 88👀 You've been warned...

3rd person P.O.V

Sam had imagined Mon wearing that lingerie hundreds of times, but she didn't think Mon would be brave enough to do it. Even after having sex the first time, Mon's façade made her seem shy and very pink. Mon had a whole new different side that Sam was just about to discover. As she got closer, Sam's breath hitched. Mon looked so dominant and powerful. No sign of the shy pink Mon. This Mon was devilish and Sam wanted to enjoy every single moment of her presence.

Mon placed her arms around Sam's neck and kissed her gently sometimes brushing their lips together. Sam pulled her in closer trying to deepen the kiss, but dom Mon was not giving in. She licked her lips and kissed Sam once more sliding her tongue into Sam's mouth and playing with her tongue. A moan escaped from Sam's lips. She didn't know how much more she could take of this, but Mon was just getting started. Mon cornered Sam against the wall of the pool and continued to kiss her. Sam felt a bit concerned so she moved Mon away gently careful not to make her feel bad.
Sam: "Mon." Pink and gentle Mon made a small appearance. "I've never done this before."
Mon: "Me neither baby, but I want us to learn together." Sam nodded and pulled Mon close kissing her again. As their tongues fought for dominance, Mon started to remove Sam's shirt. "Let me take care of you baby. Just like you did with me." Sam moaned at the memory. Mon took of Sam's shirt and left a trail of soft kisses on her neck as she massaged Sam's breasts. "Place your hands above your head." Sam immediately complied. "Good girl. No touching." Mon slid her hand inside of Sam's pants and underwear and started touching her pussy lips slowly.
Sam: "Mmm Mon. I want to touch you baby." Mon placed a finger deep inside Sam's pussy. Sam moaned and threw her head back. She held onto the edge of the pool.
Mon: "Not tonight baby. You're all mine tonight." Mon moved Sam's face forward and kissed her as she quickened her pace. "I can't believe how wet you are Sam. All that just for me." Mon bit Sam's neck and inserted another finger into her. Sam moaned loudly and spread her legs to enjoy the feeling more and for Mon to have better access. "That's it baby, spread your legs for me." With one quick move, Mon removed Sam's bra. She licked and played with her nipples.
Sam: "Oh fuck Mon I might come from this." Mon slowed her fingers and pulled on Sam's hair gently.
Mon: "You're going to cum when I want you to cum ok baby?" Sam nodded. She was definitely enjoying dom Mon. Who knew such a sweet looking girl would have all this pent up sexual appetite?
Mon removed her hand from inside Sam's pants. Sam pouted, she didn't want Mon to stop.
Mon: "Don't worry my love. There's more where that came from. I just think we should move this over to the couch and take off the rest of our clothes. Don't you think?" Mon bit her lip and waited for Sam's response. Sam couldn't speak, she just nodded her head and let herself be guided by Mon out of the pool.

Mon grabbed two bathrobes that were in the cabana by the pool. Sam couldn't move at all. She was still in utter shock at Mon's attitude. Mon took off her lingerie and dried her body slowly. Sam watched her every move and felt as if her pussy was on fire. Mon knew what she was doing and it was certainly working. She put on the bathrobe and walked towards Sam.
Mon: "Your turn baby." Mon unbuttoned Sam's pants and bent down as she removed them slowly including Sam's underwear. "You look so appetizing babe. Do you mind if I enjoy a preview?" Sam looked down at Mon incredulously and nodded. "I promise, I'll be gentle."

Mon lifted Sam's leg and placed it on her shoulder. She licked the outside of Sam's pussy teasingly. Sam moaned and grabbed Mon's hair. Mon inserted her tongue gently and licked Sam's pussy. She tasted amazing. Mon grabbed Sam's ass and pulled her closer to her face. She found Sam's clit and gave it a little lick. Sam trembled as Mon ate her up.
Sam: "Fuck baby! If I had known we would have done this sooner. Oh my god! Mon!" Mon moved her tongue as fast as she could. Sam was getting wetter by the minute. Mon sucked on Sam's clit and moved away. Sam groaned from the loss of Mon's touch. She had already air dried so Mon put on Sam's bathrobe and they headed into the house. Mon pushed Sam onto the couch.
Mon: "Do you want to take a break baby?" She looked genuinely concerned. Sam shook her head no.
Sam: "Don't you dare." Mon handed her a glass of whiskey so she could relax for what was coming next. Sam drank it in one gulp. Mon took a sip of her own glass and shook her head as the liquid burned her throat.
Mon: "Baby, there's something I've been dying to try and I want to know if you will let me. I won't do it unless you give me permission. If it's too much, we can do something else."
Sam: "I'm not sure if I can take much more of this torture, but what is it baby?"
Mon grabbed a bag from the table behind the couch. She took out a dildo and strap on from it. Sam's mouth fell wide open. "Wait. Since when do you have this?" Mon shrugged.
Mon: "I got it a few days ago. I always wanted to try one." Sam looked indecisive. "We don't have to do it today, but I want you to know that I'm open to trying everything with you."
Sam: "Oh I'm open to it, but I just want to know if this is only going to be used on me or if I'll get the pleasure of fucking you with it as well?" Mon's mouth went dry.

Sam sure has a way with words🔥