Getaway

Once we woke up, we got dressed. Mon went to the bathroom and said she would go back to work right after. After that little moment that we just shared, I felt fired up and ready to get back to work. I finished checking a couple of documents when Mon came back into my office.
Mon: "Sam!" I got worried.
Sam: "Baby, what happened?!"
Mon: "Yha heard us having sex..."
Sam: "What?!"
Mon: "Yeah, she was bringing you a thank you gift and she overheard me expressing my excitement if you know what I mean." I laughed at her sudden shyness after everything that we have done.
Sam: "I told you you were being too loud, baby." Mon looked at me upset.
Mon: "Stop laughing!" She looked so adorable when she pouted.

Sam: "Sorry, babe. That was hilarious. Is she going to say something?"
Mon: "Of course not. Now she understands why you've been so happy and why we were work so closely together." I shrugged.
Sam: "What can I say? I can't get enough of my woman." I put my arms around her waist. "Can I get a kiss before you go back to work?" She placed a soft kiss on my lips and hurriedly left my office. "God, I love everything about you, Mon."

Finally Friday had come along. The day went by fast without any problems. News was spreading about Kirk being fired, but I didn't make the official announcement yet. I still had to finish up the deals that he was making for the company. I texted Mon to wait for me outside of the building so we could leave together. I saw her standing in front of the coffee shop and I grabbed her hand as I walked by.

I tried to keep walking, but she wouldn't move. She let go of my hand. I looked at her confused.
Mon: "Sam..." She checked if anyone was watching us.
Sam: "Do you not want to hold my hand?"
Mon: "That's not it. I just don't want people to look at you badly." I took a deep breath. For a second there, I got scared.
Sam: "I don't care how people look at me, love. I want to hold my girlfriend's hand. Is that so wrong?" She shook her head and smiled. "I never thought I would date a woman. I pretty much thought Kirk would be my first and last boyfriend." I grabbed her hands. "I want to show how I feel about in public sometimes. If that's okay with you."
Mon: "It's more than okay, my love."

Sam: "I have a surprise for you." She raised an eyebrow. "It's nothing like that." I chuckled. "How would you feel about us going away for the weekend? We don't have to go too far. I just want to go somewhere where nobody will think twice if I hold my girlfriend's hand or not. Would you like that?" She nodded happily.
Mon: "I would go anywhere with you."
Sam: "So would I. Let's go home and grab some clothes."
Mon: "Ok, let's go." We got into Miss Duanpen, drove home, packed a suitcase for both of us and headed to an Airbnb I had found called Cherrisa Boutique Resort. It's right by the beach and seemed like the perfect place to get away for a few days with Mon.

When we arrived, Mon got so excited. She looked like a little kid who was just taken to Disneyland.
Risa: "Hello! Welcome to the resort."
Sam: "Are you miss Risa?"
Risa: "That's me. You must be miss Mon and Sam, right?" We both nodded. "Perfect. I've been waiting for you. Your room is ready, I just need to get your key."
Sam: "You must be the owner of the resort."
Cher: "Actually, I am." A beautiful woman put her arm around Risa. "Are these the last minute guests, love?"
Risa: "Yes."

Cher. "Is the yellow car yours?"
Sam: "She is."
Cher: "You must have a lot of money though I can't really tell from your look." What the hell is wrong with this woman?! I crossed my arms and tried my best not to say something back.
Risa: "I'm sorry. My lover doesn't think before she speaks."
Sam: "She should before that mouth of hers gets her into trouble."
Cher: "Trouble with who princess? The king?" She chuckled. I was about to answer back when Risa put a halt to things.
Risa: "That's enough honey. We'll bring your key in a moment." Risa pulled Cher away.

Sam: "I'm sorry, Mon. That woman really got under my skin." She grabbed my hands.
Mon: "It's okay, my love. Let's just enjoy this weekend away from everything." I gave her a soft kiss. "Sam..." I kept kissing her not caring about anything.
Sam: "Hm?" She pushed me back gently. I saw Risa had come back. "Oh. Sorry! Is that our key?"
Risa: "That's perfectly fine. Yes it is. Your room number is 2402. Second floor to the right."
Mon: "Thank you!"
Risa: "Breakfast is from 7am to 11am in the patio. Unless you wish to get room service, that is until 10am."
Sam: "Thanks again. We will go to our room now."
Risa: "Enjoy your stay. If you need anything, just dial zero in the room phone."

We got to our room. Mon parked the suitcase near the door and headed towards the sliding doors of the balcony. She opened the doors wide and stared at the ocean view.
Sam: "Do you like it?"
Mon: "I love it! I always wanted to go to the beach here in Thailand. But life always got in the way." I placed my arms around her and hugged her from behind.
Sam: "From now on, anything that you want, I will do my best to make it all come true."
Mon: "You don't have to do that, baby. I don't need grand gestures to be happy."
Sam: "I know and that's one of the many things I love about you. You don't care that I have enough money to buy you the world. You are happy with just the small details. But I want you to have everything that you wish for so let's start now."

I had ordered champagne for the room. I served two glasses and gave one to Mon.
Sam: "Here's to the first of many weekends with the woman who made me see that everything is possible if you just let yourself be loved." We clinked our glasses.
Mon: "I love you."
Sam: "I love you." We took a sip of our wines and exchanged a gentle kiss.

I want to share the world with you, Mon.