Office Party Part 3

After the photo session, we all came back to the conference room and joined our loved ones. The party seemed very lively. It was around 9pm and I wanted to make my final announcement before everybody started to go home. I got back up on the stage. 

Sam: "Ok everyone I have one more announcement to make. This one is just as important as my relationship with Mon. Recently someone came back into my life and I had so much pent up anger towards them that I couldn't see their point of view and I am so sorry." My eyes found P'Fa's. I had seen her walking around with Charlotte and their little boy. "I want this person to join me up here on the stage. She's been in my life ever since I was born and we parted ways for a while because of circumstances out of our control, but if there's one thing in life that I hate is losing control. I don't want to waste another minute without you in my life. I want all of us including Mon to be a family again. So please help me in welcoming onto the stage Engfa Waraha, Charlotte Austin and their son, my nephew." 

The media went crazy. They knew P'Fa was alive, but since she made a name for herself outside of the royal family, they acted just like grandmother and avoided any mention of her existence a few months after she left grandmother's house. P'Fa grabbed her family and walked confidently up to the stage. She had tears in her eyes and the widest smile that I've ever seen from her. As soon as she walked up onto the stage I immediately embraced her in a much needed hug. Cheers and applause were heard all around the room. I didn't know how much I missed my sister until I was back in her arms. My life felt complete now. 

Sam: "P'Fa recently joined Diversity as well as her wife Charlotte Austin. I didn't know about it until a few weeks ago, but now that I understand how you felt and why you did everything you did, I never want you to go away again. I want to be a part of your life, Charlotte's and this little man right here." I signaled Mon to come onto the stage. She shook her head no, but with one look I convinced her. She stood right beside me as she will from now on. The little boy immediately went to hug her legs. 

P'Fa: "Song, already likes you." I was taken aback. My eyes filled up with tears. "I named him after one of the strongest women that I ever knew. I named him in her honor." Mon lifted Song onto her hip with Charlotte's permission and I caressed his back. 

Sam: "Hi Song, This is your auntie Sam and auntie Mon. We will always be here to take care of you when your parents needs us ok?" I kissed his forehead. I looked at Char who was also tearing up and hugged her. "I missed you two so much."

Char: "We're always here. You have your whole family with you now." I nodded. I wiped the tears of my face and spoke to everyone in the room. 

Sam: "Now that my whole family is up here on stage I just want to say how grateful I am for them and to every single staff and employee that works at Diversity. The company would not be where it is if it weren't for each and everyone of you. As a small reward for all of the hard work that you do, everyone is getting a raise and I'm adding an extra week of PTO to all your contracts. Family and love is the most important thing in this world so please enjoy it while you can. You never know when it will be taken away from you. And with that I will leave you for tonight. Thank you again for coming to this beautiful event. You may still enjoy the food and the music, it will be available until midnight. I will see you all on Monday and next year for the second annual Diversity company party. Thank you!" 

I spent the rest of the evening talking with P'Fa, Char and Mon. Song fell asleep after 10PM and P'Fa let him rest on her shoulder as she carried him. We exchanged stories and moments. I couldn't believe how happy I was. Everything in my life seemed clear right now and I owe all of this change and progress to one woman, to my Kornkamon. 

Everyone went home safely, I made sure of that especially those who drank like Kade and Noi. After I said goodbye to P'Fa and the rest of the family, I met up with the girls and Mon. 

Yuki: "Congratulations, you two! Remember Sam I will break you if you hurt Mon." I laughed and hugged Mon kissing her forehead." I nodded.

Tee: "I am so proud of you, Sam. I never expected you to do any of this."

Kade: "Yes, you really out did yourself today."

Jim: "I bet your mom and dad and Song are looking down at you and feeling so proud of everything you have accomplished." I teared up a little bit with what Jim said.

Sam: "Thank you everyone. For coming and for being my constant support through all of this. I couldn't have done any of this without you. Especially you, Mon. You changed me for the better and I can't wait to be your wife."

Mon: "I didn't do anything, my love. This is all you, I was just there to watch you grow and love you just like I will be for the rest of our lives." We all headed home around midnight. We made plans to have breakfast with the girls tomorrow. Jim hinted something about wedding planning. Oh no...

Someone's POV

I was so pissed off at everything that happened. I came to the party hoping to get a chance to finish what I started at the beach, but I didn't expect everything that Sam did. I won't let her get away with this. Your happiness will be cut short soon I promise. I will make a pact with the devil if I have to, but I won't let you take away everything that should be mine. I swear on my life Samanun you will pay for everything that you took away from me.